Download the Carnival Mystery Box Soundtrack For Free

Kamil always does such a great job with the soundtracks! He really deserves recognition outside of the PoE community, but composers rarely get that haha

Also kudos to you for not pretending everyone loves this box, this post is very respectfully worded
Yeei FREE soundtrack -_- i tough you will give us a free crate or something nice... soundtrack... ill delete my playlist from youtube to listen this soundtrack.. this FREE soundtrack -_-
Musix is amazing... PoE is amazing... Free is amazing...

Just makes sense really... Good job boi's n Gurl(s)...
Yay thanks
Esoteric
нихуясе, "for free"!
Nice!
I want to rock right meow
I really whant this sound track in the action of game not in hideout, and more like this

congrat's GGG nice work
I think one of the best parts of poe is the awesome music.

But ill pass on this one, the clowns and this music are so immersion breaking, that i dont even whant it for free.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
By the way, we're also planning to add a separate playlist with the previous Mystery Box soundtracks to the Hideout Music Selector in the future.

Is it possible to add the most iconic theme song of PoE to our hideout? Oh wait wrong game, sorry

"
jeawon718 wrote:
can you bring back old Lioneye's Watch Soundtrack to hideout ?

Won't ever happen. They replaced that music for legal reasons. It ain't coming back.

Enough money could probably overcome those reasons.
"
girng wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
By the way, we're also planning to add a separate playlist with the previous Mystery Box soundtracks to the Hideout Music Selector in the future.

Is it possible to add the most iconic theme song of PoE to our hideout? Oh wait wrong game, sorry

This please!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info