Download the Carnival Mystery Box Soundtrack For Free

Holy shit I can have Memory Nexus back - oh how I missed it.

This is great, thanks!

Edit: ability to check tracks in the selector so they queue up in a playlist, thanks!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 19, 2019, 10:38:13 PM
"
girng wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
By the way, we're also planning to add a separate playlist with the previous Mystery Box soundtracks to the Hideout Music Selector in the future.

Is it possible to add the most iconic theme song of PoE to our hideout? Oh wait wrong game, sorry

"
jeawon718 wrote:
can you bring back old Lioneye's Watch Soundtrack to hideout ?

Won't ever happen. They replaced that music for legal reasons. It ain't coming back.
Finally
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
By the way, we're also planning to add a separate playlist with the previous Mystery Box soundtracks to the Hideout Music Selector in the future.

Is it possible to add the most iconic theme song of PoE to our hideout? Oh wait wrong game, sorry

"
jeawon718 wrote:
can you bring back old Lioneye's Watch Soundtrack to hideout ?

Won't ever happen. They replaced that music for legal reasons. It ain't coming back.

Imagine Blizzard removing the title theme song for Diablo 2
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
girng wrote:

If they faced potential legal issues, you can bet they'd at least consider doing the same. Also, Blizzard has a lot more legal muscle to draw on than GGG.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
girng wrote:

If they faced potential legal issues, you can bet they'd at least consider doing the same. Also, Blizzard has a lot more legal muscle to draw on than GGG.

I am just saying of how it makes me feel. Don't you feel the same way? That theme was iconic (still is), and now it's not in PoE anymore.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Sep 20, 2019, 12:28:24 AM
"
girng wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
girng wrote:

I am just saying of how it makes me feel. Don't you feel the same way? That theme was iconic (still is), and now it's not in PoE anymore.

It's not a question of how anyone feels. It's an issue of hard legal realities. IP law is a pain, but it's a pain every company has to deal with.
"
Exile009 wrote:

It's not a question of how anyone feels. It's an issue of hard legal realities. IP law is a pain, but it's a pain every company has to deal with.

No duh, that's why it's a question about how it affects us.

You don't really seem to care, though.

Last edited by girng on Sep 20, 2019, 1:06:58 AM
"
girng wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

No duh, that's why it's a question about how it affects us.

You don't really seem to care, though.

If you want to campaign against the excesses of IP law, be my guest. I'd support it, in fact. But don't pretend that has anything to do with GGG (or even Blizzard, for that matter). If you want a company to target your ire against, I'd suggest you focus on Disney.

And I care enough to actually learn these things, rather than uselessly expressing frustration online. That's the easiest, and laziest, form of 'caring', so congratulations on that I guess.
That soundtrack is amazing, can't wait to listen it in my ho, thx.
Btw, do other people in ur ho hear the same track as u are, or just the default theme?
Last edited by MetalBoBr on Sep 20, 2019, 5:07:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info