Cyclone CWC Blade Vortex ((About 20mill+ Shaper dps with everything up)

"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
RimuZ wrote:
How are you running without a bleedflask btw?

The only dangerous bleed is Corrupted Blood and a jewel takes care of that. Haven't had any issues from regular bleeds.

Oh damn I went through your PoB like 10 times without finding the source of your CB immunity. Forgot to check the jewel. Okey thanks.
Trickster vs Assassin?

Trickster w/ Harness the Void, Patient Reaper, Prolonged Pain, Swift Killer seems to be a huge DPS increase over your assassin version.
woah 32 mil dpz!!!

Ok guys this build sucks

1. Enemy is shocked for 50% more dmg lul
2. Maximum frenzy charges yeah, no

anyway he haz like 600k shaper dps

oh, no bleed flask or quicksilver on a CYCLONE build
Last edited by LaurelWreaths on Sep 23, 2019, 5:44:20 PM
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
woah 32 mil dpz!!!

Ok guys this build sucks

I don't see where shock is selected... also - he has frenzy generation from his off-hand.
On kill effects are barely on during bossfights

so no frenzy, no unholy might

he didn`t even kill shaper LUL

he did one guarian and no blighted maps

not even normal elder

what a fraud smh
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
woah 32 mil dpz!!!

Ok guys this build sucks

You sound salty and can't think for yourself or can't read.

The damage is even more than I stated as I don't have 20/20 gems etc. yet and PoB doesn't calculate the effect of Wither which is massive on bosses. More massive than the shock which is why I left it in.
"
WookieTheHobo wrote:
Trickster vs Assassin?

Trickster w/ Harness the Void, Patient Reaper, Prolonged Pain, Swift Killer seems to be a huge DPS increase over your assassin version.

Assassin has more damage. Check the Path of Building. Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery are just massive. Assassin also gets the 40% poison chance and the 0.5% recovery per poison is good enough to let you run no regen maps.

I tried out a shitty 8 mod corrupted T16 Chimera map with no regen and crit multi etc. Thought I would just die easily but managed to just cyclone through everything until the boss without any deaths.
Got this body armour which will be a decent defensive replacement for the Cospri's.

Only thing is I can't 6L it and spent everything I have already for fusings. Think I must be over 1500 fusings in now which is more than the cost of the rest of my gear put together.

This is why I just got a cheap Cospri 6L. RNG can wreck your plans and with that amount of fusings sunk it's not worth it. Still have to get 4 green sockets on it if I eventually 6L it which might also be a pain.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 23, 2019, 7:57:28 PM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
"
LaurelWreaths wrote:
woah 32 mil dpz!!!

Ok guys this build sucks

You sound salty and can't think for yourself or can't read.

The damage is even more than I stated as I don't have 20/20 gems etc. yet and PoB doesn't calculate the effect of Wither which is massive on bosses. More massive than the shock which is why I left it in.

it's not about being salty. but ppl are going to try this build and fail
I know everybody is a pob dps warrior but come on

(p.s. u can use put normal wither and set it to 15 stacks to copy the withering step effect)

but apart from the damage, you don`t have the movement speed u think u do. the boots have 150% of base. so if you have for ex 50% movement, u get 50% more so 75%

i checked your pob and u have 38% (with onslaught flask) . and no quicksilver on cyclone is a huge no-no

also even if you can reach huge dmg in 12 sec you won`t have the time in blighted maps. also you`ll never facetank a boss for 12 sec to apply full poison dmg.

btw. u have no source of fire dmg so cinderswallow urn does nothing appart from onslaught cuz u can`t ignite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info