The Void Emperor Portal Effect

Cool is this also gonna crash the client ? I love spending money to crash my client, same way i love your reworked poets pen that needs an APS threshhold that when you almost reach it, crashes the instance.
hey im red
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So you've shifted from purple to fuchsia as your new favorite color? Not really much of a shift, tbh. :p
I wish some of this effort were put on challenge rewards as well..

oh well..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Boy, Tencent is pushing them HARD to crank out those MTXs...
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
Actually NOT a meh mtx this time around. GOOD JOB!!!

Also, Void Emperor Armour Pack, when?!??!

Void Emperor back attachment first I bet haha
Damn that's awesome
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Honestly, all those new MTX look very nice and I would throw it in my box along with the rest of the collection... BUT...

How about you stop milking us just for one second and offer everybody a way to deal with those MTX duplicates and perhaps a small chance to get something else in return? That sneaky recycling box trick did not amuse most people.I will not buy another MTX until that shit is sorted out.

When can I get rid of my 9574255454 duplicates?

Oh, and pardon my language.
"
Emailbox911 wrote:

How about you stop milking us just for one second and offer everybody a way to deal with those MTX duplicates and perhaps a small chance to get something else in return?

GGG already tried. Reddit complained, so Chris removed it.

True end-game dev->community interaction right there!

If something does not appease reddit, it's bad!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Sep 19, 2019, 3:45:31 AM
I hope there will be void emperor summons, like specters, zombies, skeletons and golems (!) ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info