[3.8] Durimon's ONLY Ice Shot Miner Build Saboteur, 1 EX for Insane DPS and End Game

What would be a good amulet enchant for this build? Piercing Shots? Also, what about Asphyxia's Wrath unique quiver?
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get the Ice Shot from these mines to hit Blight mobs?
"
asakawa wrote:
Is it just me or is it almost impossible to get the Ice Shot from these mines to hit Blight mobs?

You are probably lacking accuracy.
I am in the endgame, gotta say, build is really stronk but couldn't test Shaper DPS because the guardian maps are even rare-er than other red maps.

Durimon, i know there are a few things in my build that i should upgrade/reallocate but, what about the Bow and Quiver, i would like to move from unique to VERY GOOD rare, wut do?
el Babo
"
lussiano wrote:
"
asakawa wrote:

You are probably lacking accuracy.

Huh, that seemed pretty likely, since I moved to Ice Shot Mines early compared to the suggested levelling build - currently 47. However the character sheet says 100% chance to hit and 100% to evasive mobs (Have a Peregrine equipped, though to be honest, that's for the move speed).

It actually feels like the mines just won't target the Blight mobs. If I try and lay the mines directly under them then they usually get hit but if they're not literally underneath them as they path over the top, they hit a random nearby wall instead of aiming for the conga-line of Blight mobs.
This is just me? >.<

Edit: After swapping to Burning Arrow, just because it's a much more visible arrow as it flies, I think that maybe Ice shot is targeting mobs... just doing very little damage.

EDIT: Things have improved after levelling some more. Still can't tell you why though :shrug:
Last edited by asakawa on Sep 27, 2019, 1:49:28 AM
so what quiver do we use instead of voidfletcher if it doesn't use the void shot cause we are not shooting the arrows ourselves or is it still the best?
"
babo_1 wrote:
I am in the endgame, gotta say, build is really stronk but couldn't test Shaper DPS because the guardian maps are even rare-er than other red maps.

Durimon, i know there are a few things in my build that i should upgrade/reallocate but, what about the Bow and Quiver, i would like to move from unique to VERY GOOD rare, wut do?

Best quiver would be a rare one with fires an extra arrow, crit multi, ele damage with attacks in high values, and a corrupted chain implicit, and remaining mods being whatever you need (accuracy, life, cold or phys damage, etc).

The damage potential in this build is pretty high, I still think a good alternative unique quiver is the Fracturing Spinner since it rotates giving out chain, extra pierce, fork, extra arrow, etc with filling out strength and gives flat fire and cold damage to attacks. A chain corrupted implicit on that quiver would be pretty stupid op and you can even do wormblaster build due to the chains to stack explosions for more DPS in single target.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
babo_1 wrote:

Best quiver would be a rare one with fires an extra arrow, crit multi, ele damage with attacks in high values, and a corrupted chain implicit, and remaining mods being whatever you need (accuracy, life, cold or phys damage, etc).

The damage potential in this build is pretty high, I still think a good alternative unique quiver is the Fracturing Spinner since it rotates giving out chain, extra pierce, fork, extra arrow, etc with filling out strength and gives flat fire and cold damage to attacks. A chain corrupted implicit on that quiver would be pretty stupid op and you can even do wormblaster build due to the chains to stack explosions for more DPS in single target.

I'd like to move away from uniques and build it with nice rares (do ice shot miner until the end of league) because it is really fun and it's my first miner since i started playing poe
el Babo
"
babo_1 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
babo_1 wrote:

I'd like to move away from uniques and build it with nice rares (do ice shot miner until the end of league) because it is really fun and it's my first miner since i started playing poe

Well, get what you can afford. Even Asphyxia's Wrath isn't a bad alternative as a dirt cheap starter quiver for this build. But getting any rare or unique quiver with the corrupted Chain implicit is not cheap. Most usually run for more than 20ex, but they offer a great QoL in both AoE clear and can help out in single target if you use clever mechanics such as Writhing Jar (wormblaster) when getting in your face to bosses due to explosion damage overlapping on Ice Shot.
This build is really good for mapping, fast clear speed and can do almost every single map mod. Did shaper without dying, but its almost impossible to do Uber Elder with this gear, every single hit fom shaper or elder is one shot. Thx Durimon.
Lancha tudo!
Last edited by Jakhen on Oct 6, 2019, 8:54:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info