3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
snowmittens wrote:
Awesome video as always Brunowa, nice to see an OP putting all that effort into explaining and developing a build
The thing about hatred- you might need to reroll elem reflect maps but if you somehow can fit elemental equilibrium, the damage boost can be huge

Check out awakened generosity for 100c for even better auras buff

Still not buying that AUL amy for 25ex hehehe

Regarding scamming on popular items-that stuff is so common now that I actually ran into scamming bots. Really pay attention on expensive trades before accepting!

I wanted to try Saqawal as well, but the amulet is expensive. I was looking at your build and was curious why your 6L has desecrate/cycloe/so and it's not just a 4 Link?
Guys, do u need watchers eye for the new build with +1 fortify on wpn? or can u go for that later?
thx!
"
azith28 wrote:
"
Dwacito wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:
Question about crafting influenced items.

I was wondering if i could take a warlord influenced ring, scour it, and craft it trying to get the vulnerability on hit along with +str and some resists. if you scour an influenced item it stays influenced right?

Yes you can, influence will stay if you scour.

However I don't know if you realise how hard it will be to craft what you want.

Str, vuln on hit and resist are all suffixes, and the vuln on hit mod has a low weight (200) which means it's quite rare to hit. So hitting that + 2 other good suffixes will be super hard.

Getting vuln on hit shaper's touch seems more realistic.

I don't get why people think vul on the shapers is realistic. Sure, I've seen people do crazy streams like 'vaaled 100 shapers touch!' But i sure as hell don't have the currency to invest in that kind of bullshit to get the exact corruption i need.

Fair enough, vuln on hit Shaper's touch are ~8ex, you would probably spend more trying to craft a vuln on hit / str / resist ring.

I had a look at your gear, first upgrade priority is your rings, they are really bad :D get one good resist 40+ and 45+ strength on each, ideally with an open prefix (life) or suffix (more res). For ~50c you should be able to upgrade easily. Next is 6 linking your Geofri's.

Cheers
Last edited by Dwacito on Jan 23, 2020, 11:15:02 AM

So here is my gear so far. I have no unique jewels in my passives, yet. My resistances are very low (77/10/25/-38). I have 749 strength. I do die quite a lot. I have 160c to buy stuff with, a little more if I buy more with other currency. Any suggestions on where do go from here? Really appreciate any help. Thank you.
"
skol_gumbo wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Awesome video as always Brunowa, nice to see an OP putting all that effort into explaining and developing a build
The thing about hatred- you might need to reroll elem reflect maps but if you somehow can fit elemental equilibrium, the damage boost can be huge

Check out awakened generosity for 100c for even better auras buff

Still not buying that AUL amy for 25ex hehehe

Regarding scamming on popular items-that stuff is so common now that I actually ran into scamming bots. Really pay attention on expensive trades before accepting!

I wanted to try Saqawal as well, but the amulet is expensive. I was looking at your build and was curious why your 6L has desecrate/cycloe/so and it's not just a 4 Link?

Don't need the 6L on the chest. Only reason I got it is cos I was bored yday and tried linking it and got lucky(again)

Tried testing the Saq chest w/o the amy but the trade off are too much for me as I prefer Tankiness especially for delving
I did get a watcher jewel with immunity to elem weakness and decided to go a bit more offensive by replacing my old amy to one with avian aspec(dropping flesh & stone and putting maim on golem instead) and also replacing discipline with skitters.

Last edited by snowmittens on Jan 23, 2020, 11:41:19 AM
Reposting as it got buried...

Okay so I am pretty deep into min max land and still get only like 105k DPS per Zombie in POB and have no where near your boss clear speed.... What in the world is going on.... Also Guardian has leer and Dying Breath on and run with 2 Host / 1 Carnage Chieftan 15 Zombies 3 Specters

https://pastebin.com/THMMHGfx

Also running a Lethal Pride (neither Hubris has panned out yet)
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Is there any way to add support by Avian skill there?

"
Mubbsy wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the debuff Sirus can apply that makes cyclone-cwc-desecrate not make corpses?

First time he's hit me with it before, and not being able to spin to win caused a me death. I was still able to use cyclone but no corpses were getting made.

It had a skeleton face debuff picture or something, but I can't seem to find it on the PoE Wiki debuff section anywhere.

Whatever it is, I need to get me some immunity to it.

(I also was rubber banding horribly during this fight so maybe its possible it was just the worst lag ever, but im still interested in the debuff picture I don't recognize)

*Edit* Can he/anything in the fight silence, the picture doesn't look right, but being able to use attack skills but not spells would fit what happened.

Hate to drag posts back but does anyone have an answer to this? I hate dying and everytime I do I try to learn something from it.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
i try new build but have a question (again) Aul's with pride is overpriced.

Would it be more convenient to buy Aul's with hatred. Yeah i know we lose strength but like i said Pride one is overpriced.
Last edited by StraightXEdgeX on Jan 23, 2020, 12:13:45 PM
Just a quick question, I've looked through quite a few pages now but I'm guessing I've missed it somewhere...

Are people running with lvl1 Fortify weapon + AG/Kingmaker? And if so, what are the benefits?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info