Aul's minimum depth in / from Blight?

With the changes to delve level scaling by monster level 83 now starting already from depth 171, what is the current minimum level to find Aul; still 250?

I met him only once in my entire playtime still during Delve at depth 588, and as it is explicitly needed now for a challenge again, I would like to farm its minimal depth left and right endlessly.

(I am curious especially as now depth 250 logically much harder than before, as the old 250 was the beginning of (= normal) T16, but now 250 is a much more up-scaled T16 starting from 171.)
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on Sep 16, 2019, 12:13:38 PM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2019, 12:04:34 AM
I've encountered Aul at depth 216 in Blight. It seems that everything shifted.
Aul can be found now at 171 depth as this is the new start point of lvl 83 mobs.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Delve
Thanks, and yes, now it is updated everywhere. It was just not clearly stated anywhere at the beginning (I myself also seen an Aul at depth 179 about two weeks ago).
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Thanks, and yes, now it is updated everywhere. It was just not clearly stated anywhere at the beginning (I myself also seen an Aul at depth 179 about two weeks ago).

Would you confirm that value with 100% certainty?
Because despite the wiki stating 171 for Aul, it still states that primeval ruins start spawning at 220+.
Thanks in advance.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
"
xhul wrote:
Would you confirm that value with 100% certainty?
Because despite the wiki stating 171 for Aul, it still states that primeval ruins start spawning at 220+.
Thanks in advance.

I remembered for the depth 179 from this forum, but cannot find that specific thread now.

But I found this other thread, on page 1 someone mentiones depth 190, on page 2, there is a depth 215 screen.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2662326

I myself did not found Aul again after spending more than ~1.2M sulphite between depths 250 and 350 sideways in my own mine, so I bought an Aul kill finally at the end, which was at depth 270.
Wrong way to think about things imo. You want to do blue zones as close to continually as possible. I don't think a 240 aul is appreciably harder than a 171.
I'll also say that there's logic to how zones are connected. It's like forest structures relative to lakes and mountains.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info