3.8.1 Patch Notes

As others said here, please add a minimum lane length as it sometimes happens that I can barely fit my character between the pump and monster portal
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Smoke Mine now has a 0.15 second delay before it can be thrown again to prevent accidentally throwing multiple in a row when you have very high mine throwing speed.

Will that work with Curtain Call https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curtain_Call?
#RussiaIaATerroristState
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive.

Very Nice!

"
Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.

For me it sounds not like a bug.

If you are playing golemancer with primordial might (aggressive Golems) and you want to use some Golems as Bodyguards with the meat Shield gem (defensive Golems), then this will not work anymore. Because the meatshield Golems will behave Default.

Or did i miss something?
"
jago2jago2 wrote:
and you need 10 days to improve league,soooo anticlimactic

Your first league? Bcs thats the problem with every league start and they are fine-tunning league mechanic during first month. Every.Single.Time.
"
4Luke wrote:
"
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.8.0 where the Primordial Might unique jewel did not make Golems Aggressive.

Very Nice!

"
Fixed a bug where, when a Minion was both Aggressive and Defensive, it was Defensive. The correct behaviour should be that the minion has default behaviour.

For me it sounds not like a bug.

If you are playing golemancer with primordial might (aggressive Golems) and you want to use some Golems as Bodyguards with the meat Shield gem (defensive Golems), then this will not work anymore. Because the meatshield Golems will behave Default.

Or did i miss something?

This was stated in first gem preview, that if they are both aggro and deff, they will have normal behaviour. Solution for this will be using zombie+meat shield (you should get around 20+k life per zombie,max amount with just gem is 7). Also, you will have more minions to do dmg as a result.
1. Make it optional to see Visual Effects of towers - its just laggy clutter that gives more chance to crash (it doesn't help the player to see the projectile hit the monster, absolutely not at all)

2. Same thing for monster Visual Effects (meaning auras and everything that doesnt mean what hits the player, so u can manually evade if needed)

3. make the roots on the ground 5 times smaller in volume, just minimise them...we can see them on map.

4. Make blighted maps larger, so it doesnt get crowded from to many enemies in same point on map.

5. Make monster size smaller 25% overall. yeah all spawnable blighted maps monsters should be 25% smaller.
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
Ctrl + F "Delve", still no fix to the corrupted nodes that disconnect people. It happens to a lot of ppl, and it's really draining, having to spend thousands of sulphite to go around crashing nodes..
"
Schmockla wrote:
1. Make it optional to see Visual Effects of towers - its just laggy clutter that gives more chance to crash (it doesn't help the player to see the projectile hit the monster, absolutely not at all)

2. Same thing for monster Visual Effects (meaning auras and everything that doesnt mean what hits the player, so u can manually evade if needed)

3. make the roots on the ground 5 times smaller in volume, just minimise them...we can see them on map.

4. Make blighted maps larger, so it doesnt get crowded from to many enemies in same point on map.

5. Make monster size smaller 25% overall. yeah all spawnable blighted maps monsters should be 25% smaller.

Visual Clutter will always be a detriment in this game, it will never be a non-issue.

The player must adapt.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Sep 16, 2019, 5:31:08 AM
My stack of blighted maps is ready :)
Please drastically increase Blighted Mapdrops!
Blight drops in gemeral are pretty pathetic for the time investment!

Especially disappointing are the blight Map Cysts! How can it be, that I oben 20 of those in T14-16 maps and I dont even get a single god damn Red Tier map in return? Who thought those loottables are balanced? It is the most disappointing League lootwise since Talisman/Prophecy.

According to Reddit people already start to ignore blights, because the 2 minute fights are not worth the risk for some shitty 2 chaos in mixed currency.

GGG LET THAT SINK IN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info