[3.10] Memoria's Icicle Mine Saboteur [SSF, League Starter]

Hi, may I ask question of gem levels beside each gem? I don't want to over level or mess up. Please, thank you! Or maybe can update in Pastebin with all correct gem levels? it is weird on there for me.
Last edited by Tosimaru on Sep 18, 2019, 1:09:20 AM
Thank you for this supeb build,i killed my uber elder and all bosses in entire game.
"
Tosimaru wrote:
Hi, may I ask question of gem levels beside each gem? I don't want to over level or mess up. Please, thank you! Or maybe can update in Pastebin with all correct gem levels? it is weird on there for me.

The gem levels are correct in the PoB, check again.

"
Luskanderon wrote:
Thank you for this supeb build,i killed my uber elder and all bosses in entire game.

Sounds awesome man, I'm glad you liked it!

"
imRadial wrote:
"
PoB Updated.

Added Assassin's mark ring
Changed from Pierce to Chain
Added Piercing shots on tree
Added bonechill as an option together with Skitterbots (Will reserve more mana)

I ran with Pierce in the start but as my DPS increased I could go Pierce talent and pick Chain gem instead and still have plenty of DPS (still lower) and better clear.

Hey Memoria, one question.

Why do you have 2 CWDT + IC setups, one at lower level (which makes sense) but one at higher level.

I didn't notice that, it's only supposed to be one setup as in the guide, seems like I screenshotted my char into PoB when I was trying different setups. It's changed now.

"
imRadial wrote:
How do u run Cursed maps? Like Temp Chains. The Warding on the Mana flask is instant.

PoB must be inaccurate then, I used warding on the diamond flask, I'll update it.
hey Memoria! Appreciate the build its fun as heck to play for sure. Although i started with Spectres and accumulate a decent currency with it i miss having fun and not letting minions kill for me. This build sure is fun to level. I am still at Acts and looking ahead in the future, when I checked eternity shroud its at 12ex atm. I know you said its not necessary but I do love to maximize this build should I save for ES or just invest my currency towards other chest and gear? (currently have 7ex saved). Also most of the Icicle build i saw use other skill for bosses (ice spear,pyroclast) As of now I dont feel the need to use other skill would our build use another skill end game wise? thanks again!
Can confirm damage wise this build is nuts, Deathless Elder with a tabula...

Only gets better from here

EDIT: Noticed you removed staunching from flasks and added Dousing. Isnt the bleed more dangerous?
Last edited by imRadial on Sep 18, 2019, 2:16:08 PM
"
"
Tosimaru wrote:

The gem levels are correct in the PoB, check again.

"
Luskanderon wrote:

Sounds awesome man, I'm glad you liked it!

"
imRadial wrote:
"
PoB Updated.

Added Assassin's mark ring
Changed from Pierce to Chain
Added Piercing shots on tree
Added bonechill as an option together with Skitterbots (Will reserve more mana)

I ran with Pierce in the start but as my DPS increased I could go Pierce talent and pick Chain gem instead and still have plenty of DPS (still lower) and better clear.

Hey Memoria, one question.

Why do you have 2 CWDT + IC setups, one at lower level (which makes sense) but one at higher level.

I didn't notice that, it's only supposed to be one setup as in the guide, seems like I screenshotted my char into PoB when I was trying different setups. It's changed now.

"
imRadial wrote:
How do u run Cursed maps? Like Temp Chains. The Warding on the Mana flask is instant.

PoB must be inaccurate then, I used warding on the diamond flask, I'll update it.

No quality on some gems and only level 19 on icicle mine?
"
No quality on some gems and only level 19 on icicle mine?

I mean you can change that pretty easily on your own, they probably just haven't maxed it out, why is this a concern?
Just a bit OCD and like to have all the information laid out and so I don't have to go back later and change / fix something.
Quick question: is Cont. Dest. that much better than keeping the higher crit chance? Just curious as we seem to gain plenty of crit multiplier nodes in the tree, so lowering the chance to crit and make us of them just seems a little odd to me.

Edit: Also, did anyone else use Clarity while leveling to manage mana or just mana pots?
Last edited by DarkenX on Sep 18, 2019, 10:05:19 PM
Another question, is the passive tree labeled "default" where we go after we complete the 60 pts tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info