"
vtsRunty wrote:
FINALLY... But how is there no crafting spot on this guys? Derp

fug off
wow bro just gotta get it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
GGG can you make a tab that combines existing fragment tab, delve tab and currency tab into one screen that you can deposit items into? I would gladly pay 40-60 dollars for this.

It is awful to have to sort through 3-4 tabs after each map run or to dump it into a quad tab.

I have over 100 tabs and dont use 90 of them because the issue these days is not holding items, its having to go tab to tab to deposit them as most things are not stackable or have a dedicated tab.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 11, 2019, 9:04:14 PM
TY SO MUCH! Was waiting this for so long! Don't listen to the guys who say too many tabs to buy. If you enjoy this game 4 dollars for such a feature is great. You cannot pretend GGG lives eating air!
MF Academy Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mfacademy
Farming Strategy Guide: https://tinyurl.com/2c5u7za8
"
Joernzen wrote:
For whatever reason the 1socket resonators are as rare as exalts now. In fact I have found more exalts than 1socket resonators. Whats up with that? ;)

Found more Annuls than anything else since start of the league and still not a single ex, on that matter not a single 1 socket resonator xD
Glad to have but won't even think about touching it until it's on "sale"
"
vtsRunty wrote:
FINALLY... But how is there no crafting spot on this guys? Derp

lol this
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in... to delve into my pocket and buy yet another tab.
Needs 2 'catch-all' crafting spots- one for your item to craft and one to hold the resonator while you fill it's sockets. GGG, please!
To all the girls in the red high-heeled shoes,
they took all our money and stole all our boos.
They ain't got their cherries, but that's no sin,
they still got the box the cherry came in!
bought, need crafting spot :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info