The Miracle Portal Effect

Not for me, but conceptually really cool and I like the new proximity effect making the portal more dynamic.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Yea like the portal.
But i have to address grievances, there are to many Crashes... <3
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
So why are you releasing new content with out fixing the game..... Honestly there are a large amount of players who cant even attempt END GAME this league... after playing ova the weekend my pc has encountered many of problems including blu screens and many of crashes. Infact every encounter with cassia i would crash if not in the midst ~ immediately after 100% of the time..
Delve is broken cant proceed because the monsters wouldnt spawn and therefore the mine craft was un clickable ...

Sorry to say ive uninstalled for the time being UNTILL u fix all the bugs etc LIKE b4 the BIG fix in LEGION it was disgusting but it seems with the new league all the exsisting bugs are back..

So waiting for the big BUG fix patch.. Thankyou GGG

Yes GGG.

Make all your artists work on code.

That will fix everything.

Or this guy is an idiot.
Last edited by Augusten on Sep 10, 2019, 10:48:52 AM
"
Augusten wrote:
"
ASpiRingFX wrote:
So why are you releasing new content with out fixing the game..... Honestly there are a large amount of players who cant even attempt END GAME this league... after playing ova the weekend my pc has encountered many of problems including blu screens and many of crashes. Infact every encounter with cassia i would crash if not in the midst ~ immediately after 100% of the time..
Delve is broken cant proceed because the monsters wouldnt spawn and therefore the mine craft was un clickable ...

Sorry to say ive uninstalled for the time being UNTILL u fix all the bugs etc LIKE b4 the BIG fix in LEGION it was disgusting but it seems with the new league all the exsisting bugs are back..

So waiting for the big BUG fix patch.. Thankyou GGG

Yes GGG.

Make all your artists work on code.

That will fix everything.

Or this guy is an idiot.

PR is relevant, you know.

Regardless of how compartmentalized tasks are, the relative resources (man-hours) allocated to respective teams have a direct impact on outcomes.

Thus, crash-heavy or bug-heavy game states coupled with aggressive MTX marketing does come across as stinky to the player base. Maybe you think that is unfair, but it is the reality.

In any case, I'm almost certain that GGG is (fortunately) aware of this as well. Crashing bugs are likely already at the top of their priority list, given how damaging such bugs are to the business (compared to bugs which are merely annoying).
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Augusten wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Nice portal. But i want untraditional colours, like pink

Everything wrong with POE in one sentence, congratulations!

Aww, poor snowflake.

Are you seeing colors you don't like?

Just close your eyes and they'll go away.

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Nice 3D!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
I really like how it compacts / opens up, that's pretty cool.
I demand Celestial Bane MTX!
Nice looking portal, im gonna wait until I see what the rest of the theme looks like to decide if I get it or not
A very nice portal! Cool that it is even interactive (reacts to your proximity)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info