Create Buffer Bug

I have been crashing every 2-3 map instances since league start.

Mostly these crashes happen whenever I try to load a new area or sometimes just randomly.

I already updated my graphics cards, deleted cache files, verified game files and turned down the in-game graphics.

This is one example I can provide. I have checked several other bug report related to "buffer" but those are not the same as mine.

I can provide more information if needed.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2019, 1:18:52 PM
Same. Getting upset by it.
Please fix ggg, i wanna be able to play with my friend again thank you <3
Are you playing the 32 or 64 bit version of POE? It could also be an memory allocation problem like I have described in Memory allocation issue causes crashes (to desktop)?

Could you check your (free) memory with the Task Manager (when the error box is still open)?
Last edited by Th69 on Sep 10, 2019, 5:29:13 AM

Like this?

Crashed in town while trying to load a new zone.
seems that I'm playing 32 bit on a 64 bit system. Hmmm.

I'm currently reinstalling the game. Maybe then it will install the 64 bit version?
"
Zaraxal wrote:
Like this?

I'm currently reinstalling the game. Maybe then it will install the 64 bit version?

The 64 bit version is already installed - you just have to run "PathOfExile_x64.exe" (in Steam you have to change it in the configuration settings).
Last edited by Th69 on Sep 11, 2019, 4:01:25 AM
Hi there,

i play before in x64 but cause of some lag i change for x32 who to do that ?

in your folder you have PathOfExile.exe and PathOfExile.exe x64 in the property of the PathOfExile.exe x64 clic run as admin for forced the game to play in x32.

for you do the same but make the PathOfExile.exe (x32) run as admin for forced your game to run in x64.

i hope that can help you.

sorry my english is bad.
"
Th69 wrote:
"
Zaraxal wrote:
Like this?

The 64 bit version is already installed - you just have to run "PathOfExile_x64.exe" (in Steam you have to change it in the configuration settings).

I am having the same issue with PoE running 32x instead of 64x. How do you configure the steam settings for PoE to always make it run in 64x? Even when I go to the directory for PoE in my steam apps and run the 64x app in admin, it still opens into 32x...

This is really annoying.

windows 10 64x (Direct X 12)
gtx 1080
16g RAM
SSD
Last edited by muttondagger on Sep 11, 2019, 5:37:53 PM
Look at the posts in Nonstop crashing (ff.)
Do you have closed steam before? And then run Steam and start 64 bit POE as admin.
I have the Same Problem.... (900KS with a 2080TI and 32Gb of Ram)
Pis farme ta yeul.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info