An Update About the Launch of Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One

We’ve run into an issue during the certification process which is currently preventing us from deploying patch 3.8.0. We’re working closely with Microsoft in an effort to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We’ll update this message as soon as we have further information to share. We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thank you for keeping us informed.
I knew it was too good to be true since the stars had all aligned! The wife and baby are out of town and I had some bandwidth to take the 2nd half of today off work.

However, someone failed to realize that some cert expired -_-
Can we at least get the patch notes?
"
ExPhynox wrote:
Can we at least get the patch notes?

Hey - Check PS4. They have the notes. I would assume its almost, if not exactly, the same.
"
wittybread wrote:
I knew it was too good to be true since the stars had all aligned! The wife and baby are out of town and I had some bandwidth to take the 2nd half of today off work.

However, someone failed to realize that some cert expired -_-

i just took one day vacation from work to start the fresh league on ssf with a touch of ladder race.. and now my hopes are gone :( cant even blame ggg... but microsoft is so bad.. the communication is so outdated... jeeesus
So does this mean patch will not come today,or is it a small delay like a couple of hours
what a crock... again xbox gets the shaft. [Removed by Support] your code didnt pass cert. this is ggg's fault.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 9, 2019, 11:14:38 PM
Awww, sorry that happened. :(

Hope everything goes well and be resolved soon! :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
itz TAXI wrote:
what a crock... again xbox gets the shaft. [Removed by Support] your code didnt pass cert. this is ggg's fault.
it passed on the ps4 so its microsoft giving the shaft to small companies
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 9, 2019, 11:15:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info