[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"

Watchers eye are unbelivable expensive this league.

Yea, it's pain. I already had few deaths were LL was just not enough... but that price...
"
JSquare wrote:
"
Makek93 wrote:

Damn I didn't know about perfect fossil.
Is there some other way I can make this better quality?

Level 3 hillock in fortification.

Since you have 6 socketed and 5 linked it, and your colors are final, you can also use the beastcraft 30% quality corrupted recipe. That'll drive the resale value down, though, but if you don't plan to resell, you're good.

Note: I don't know if there's something amazing available for crafting in this league which would recommend against corrupting.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 18, 2019, 2:19:42 PM
Hi guys. I rly need advice. Im 91 lvl, this is my gear. What should i upgrade next? Watcher`s eye is so expensive, but im not lacking survivabilty, its mostly feels like im lacking damage. Is there anything that can improve it?

@Raramoma

helm: 23 int instead of 50+

jewels 20, 21, 20, 20, 21, 21 = 21 more int

rare gem useful affixes should try to add up to at least 42 -- you have 36 24

your staff can get 1% more incr intelligence

you can easily and cheaply get another 25 int on your rings

6% int rings are available but you have to prepare for them properly by maxing out resists on other gear

so you're missing ~28 int on helm, 21 on unique jewels, 24 int/dam on rares, 1% on staff, 25 on rings

OK I have this now multimodded. Seems like there is no more (36–40)% increased Energy Shield +(24–28) to maximum Life and maximum is 18-21% increased enerhy shield (17-19) to maximum life.

Is that hybrid ES+life roll still worth it or should you take something else?
Oops double post.
Last edited by Makek93 on Dec 18, 2019, 5:18:18 PM
"
Makek93 wrote:

OK I have this now multimodded. Seems like there is no more (36–40)% increased Energy Shield +(24–28) to maximum Life and maximum is 18-21% increased enerhy shield (17-19) to maximum life.

Is that hybrid ES+life roll still worth it or should you take something else?

You can only craft 21% increased ES now. Your other choice is to undo the multicraft, recraft 6% incr attributes, then exalt slam twice while bowing to the RNG gods.
Hm...got on my char only 6k ES...feeling so weak -(
or its just about lvl 78?
With Catalyst use in belt?
So I put 2K alts into an ilvl 81 Shaper Onyx Ammy today and didn't hit Increased Attributes and Increased Damage for every 15 Int. Am I doing something wrong or is that super rare?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info