[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
archwerewolf wrote:
well on first glance it's nerf to us with new tree

PS it's for my witch...-200k avg hit... hm strange mb not smth working but elemental overloard shows -dmg xD ) gona check scion :/

did they do smth with EO?

OOOO, how do u get access to the new tree :)
However hard to say without working PoB. I guess we will have to try many routes to find the best solution

But some scuffed version is available

Last edited by ddarek65 on Oct 18, 2021, 10:42:26 AM
"

Look for the developer/alpha build for PoB Community fork.
"
ddarek65 wrote:
[

However hard to say without working PoB. I guess we will have to try many routes to find the best solution

But some scuffed version is available

alpha version pob

well for my witch it's +- same with new tree...but if it's not bug we gona get huge dmg lost with EO
I peak at the new PoB and added Fertile Mind/Brutal jewels. They cannot reach nodes in a large radius to swap Dexterity/Strenght into Intelligence. It is so far away from the previous locations that we on start will lose many Int. Just first impression

https://pasteboard.co/lmfsHnPyOK0O.png

Classic version on new tree below.

https://pasteboard.co/z75uMmvjjEsq.png

Jewels don't cover Strenght/Dexterity nodes. Additionally, I utilized 2 points more to recreate the Classic version of the build (loss of flat 100 Int.)

So far now. (Wonder how to get extra points for Masteries)
Last edited by ddarek65 on Oct 18, 2021, 11:41:56 AM

well not optimal path mb but still with my witch gear 3.7k int
but it's for 100 lvl :/

and yeah only 2 mastery lul...cause they costs passive points...mb in non cluster version they gona shine but don't know really...we need too much int for our build...
pity that so many times in livestream was whispering ice and 0 buffs to it

and yeah they deleted lucidity so for witch you gona seek corrupted jewels for stun avoidance or just switch to Scion version :/
well mb in noncluster version you can take nodes with stun avoidance but it's not profitable i think
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 18, 2021, 11:55:05 AM
my only doubt is blind / fortify that changed!

now the physical damage will be fully taken and zero reduced.

if we cannot mitigate the physical dmg somehow, i dont see viability for endgame content.

It's time to study the tree and change some item choices.

Maybe now is the time to change the intem base from full ES to armor/es, to improve the physical mitigation, and keep a decente ES.

time to theorycraft!
"
whiterockxx wrote:
my only doubt is blind / fortify that changed!

now the physical damage will be fully taken and zero reduced.

if we cannot mitigate the physical dmg somehow, i dont see viability for endgame content.

It's time to study the tree and change some item choices.

Maybe now is the time to change the intem base from full ES to armor/es, to improve the physical mitigation, and keep a decente ES.

time to theorycraft!

well with near top gear i cleared all high end content without blind-fortify...so it's sure more painly but with high ES i think it can be ok...
but yeah our build gona suffer more and in new top end content 20-30 delirium waves/uber blight and legion maps...we gona suck cause of our not very high dmg and surv xD

GGG plz remove at last storm cap :/
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 18, 2021, 12:37:17 PM
Ugh -- not seeing how to get the alpha build. poeplanner is also DDOS'd. Where do I find the POB alpha developer build, please?
"
Graiaule wrote:
Ugh -- not seeing how to get the alpha build. poeplanner is also DDOS'd. Where do I find the POB alpha developer build, please?

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/archive/refs/heads/dev.zip
"
Beateh wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/archive/refs/heads/dev.zip

Thanks. Apparently I installed it incorrectly, since I'm still running 2.8. I'll take a look at it later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info