[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Good afternoon! Tell me how the Split Personality jewel works I put them all as I beat them but that nothing has changed))) and another question is how did it turn out on the character 3000 intellect? Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/a2GEEH8d

I like the build and it's quite fun to dance while wetting people, but I'm playing classic and they're already killing me, doing the 3 awakening conquerors.

What am I doing wrong?

Pts: Aspect of the spider is kinda hard to get xd
I just tried Arcanist Brand with Icestorm, since this now works.

I know nothing about playing brands, however, and do not have leveled brand skills, so I didn't really learn that much.

What I could see is that you get another support on Icestorm since you don't need CwC. You can place brands near or on enemies and they do initiate icestorm and kill whatever is in the area.

It looks like if enemies come in on you, you could use Brand Recall to get icestorm all around you quickly, maybe with vortex since you don't want to move.

I don't know what changes to the tree will get you for brands, other than more of them and hopefully quicker activation. Default is 3 and those won't cover too much area. 6 would be better but takes quite a few nodes and/or cluster jewels.

Anyway I'm not sure if it can work, but has some potential. Seemed pretty slow. Maybe someone with experience playing brands could help out here.

Note that you can try this easily by replacing Cast while Channeling with Arcanist Brand and Cyclone with Added Cold Damage.
I struggled with the POB, what does this things DPS look like on bosses with the full cluster setup? The POB says 2m but there's no way the videos of this thing are only doing 2m.
"
Ancion wrote:
I struggled with the POB, what does this things DPS look like on bosses with the full cluster setup? The POB says 2m but there's no way the videos of this thing are only doing 2m.

It should be 2m each shard that drops from sky, it should be about 25 hits per second X 2m = 50m DPS. if i'm not wrong :D
Now that seems more like what I was expecting
"
shrunn57 wrote:
I just tried Arcanist Brand with Icestorm, since this now works.

I know nothing about playing brands, however, and do not have leveled brand skills, so I didn't really learn that much.

What I could see is that you get another support on Icestorm since you don't need CwC. You can place brands near or on enemies and they do initiate icestorm and kill whatever is in the area.

It looks like if enemies come in on you, you could use Brand Recall to get icestorm all around you quickly, maybe with vortex since you don't want to move.

I don't know what changes to the tree will get you for brands, other than more of them and hopefully quicker activation. Default is 3 and those won't cover too much area. 6 would be better but takes quite a few nodes and/or cluster jewels.

Anyway I'm not sure if it can work, but has some potential. Seemed pretty slow. Maybe someone with experience playing brands could help out here.

Note that you can try this easily by replacing Cast while Channeling with Arcanist Brand and Cyclone with Added Cold Damage.

Brands are slow, whispering ice is also very slow on activation. If you try to fight with boss using brands as activator - it just drops all of the ice behind moving boss, simply doing almost zero damage. I dont think this combo has any way to be better or even comparable to cyclone. Thats sad.
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Xenithos wrote:
I planned on running this as a league starter, but I'm not seeing any updates or how we intend on not reserving all mana with the flesh and stone nerf to 35% mana res from 25. Would we just be taking a couple of points in the mana reserve cluster on the top left of the tree?

Any thoughts? I know we run disc, F&S and spider... so...

Last league witch version was running F&S, Discipline, Aspect of the Spider and Blasphemy curse. 120% reserved before reductions. With lvl4 Enlighten and Sovereignty you were left with 4% unreserved mana, and it was well enough for everything else than no mana regen maps.

F&S+Disciplin+AotS is 95% reserved mana. Unless you want to add Arctic Armour or Skitterbots it should be well enough as it is.

There was no really changes to how to build, just that its harder/more expensive to get top tier items.

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, but I'm running into a similar issue with the auras. F&S+Discipline+AotS is 35%+35%+32.5% reserved mana for me. Are there different kinds of AotS? POEwiki indicates that it is supposed to be 25%... I have mine crafted on gloves.

Or was there a more recent patch/change to this?
SUPER MEGA BUILD TTTTYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!
Жду лигу саммонеров где убьют самонеров и апнут другие классы (да это жоска)
For Pure Talent, if you have a link to the Witch, Scion and Templar starting points do you get all three turned on from Pure Talent? I do not see how this is really viable with the number of passive points, but was curious who it worked with Ascendant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info