[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
wombrot wrote:
Boys, can you help me to figure out what to upgrade next because I have a couple ex to spare.

Obvious things are:
-Flasks quality
-Better large jewels (couple of them will ruin my budget)
-Probably switching aspect of spider from the ring to the helmet (expensive if i dont want to loose +%int).
-Gloves enchant
-Better astramentis (the most affordable piece right now as i see).

So the question is how to spend 5 exalts with the best outcome?
Thank you boys.

Get a int ammy with 1% per 15 int damage increase, and annoints on both ammy and boots would be a good place to start.

After that start looking into helmets and chest piece replacements with int% increases.
"
wombrot wrote:
Boys, can you help me to figure out what to upgrade next because I have a couple ex to spare.

-Better astramentis (the most affordable piece right now as i see).

So the question is how to spend 5 exalts with the best outcome?
Thank you boys.

I got this for sale if you need, high stats and alrdy anonointed. I've just upgarded my ammy, so its up for grabs.
Ign: Zanosaur
Been a lurker here, alot of the questions that have been answered are really helpful for some like me who is on his first league.

I know an amulet with damage per 15 int has been recommended alot as the next upgrade, but how much do i benefit off it while im currently using this?

Last edited by pettyjem on Apr 21, 2020, 4:24:37 AM
Just tried awakening 8 sirus after plowing alot of exalt into my build and felt like i was doing 0 damage to him in his final stage.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/taT23cp6

this is my pastebin Can anyone offer any advice or help? or tips on why im doing no damage to Sirus?
Last edited by Raillzy on Apr 21, 2020, 9:49:13 AM
Guys i'm looking for advice.

I'm using lingen tree with 4 cluster jewels.

However i'm lvl 95, i'm missing points for for medium cluster with hex breaker - and it's must have in my opinion. Also the leech even with this watcher eye 2x discipline mod is not enough.

So generally i'm missing 4 points for medium cluster with hex breaker,
And 3 points for Light eater ( more ES leech )

This is my POB : https://pastebin.com/zkDE5EY6

"
pettyjem wrote:
Been a lurker here, alot of the questions that have been answered are really helpful for some like me who is on his first league.

I know an amulet with damage per 15 int has been recommended alot as the next upgrade, but how much do i benefit off it while im currently using this?

An amulet with damage per 15 int, WILL increase your damage a decent amount, but the amulet you have is pretty decent. You may want to play around with one in PoB and see if it's worth it to you.
"
patrik161 wrote:
Guys i'm looking for advice.

I'm using lingen tree with 4 cluster jewels.

However i'm lvl 95, i'm missing points for for medium cluster with hex breaker - and it's must have in my opinion. Also the leech even with this watcher eye 2x discipline mod is not enough.

So generally i'm missing 4 points for medium cluster with hex breaker,
And 3 points for Light eater ( more ES leech )

This is my POB : https://pastebin.com/zkDE5EY6

You're missing the "Light Eater" cluster. Without that cluster you don't have ANY Energy Shield leech. (Your 26/hit is all that is sustaining you) If you want to try running without that cluster, you'll need to swap one of the gems in your staff to "Energy Leech" to make up the difference.

The tree you're using is super tight on passives. You're only option at your level is to drop something nice. You can drop a cluster node, or drop you bottom-most Split Personality to get a few passives to use elsewhere.
Guys what is the best anointment we can have on stampedes?
"
Raillzy wrote:
Just tried awakening 8 sirus after plowing alot of exalt into my build and felt like i was doing 0 damage to him in his final stage.

https://pastebin.com/taT23cp6

this is my pastebin Can anyone offer any advice or help? or tips on why im doing no damage to Sirus?

Sirus has a ton of HP and mitigation. Your build is actually decent. The only thing you need to do it max out your INT values. Your int is at 2700, and you kind of want it to be around 3300 or so. You have lower flat int values on your equipment. No int on gloves, you could use intrinsic catalysts to get more on your rings without much effort. You could Divine or replace your Astramentis for up to 15 more flat int, etc. Int is your friend, and your #1 damage multiplier. If you want to go deeper, I would suggest using one of the two tree in the original post. The tree you're using is a endgame tree, and typically has lower performance until you have enough passives to make it sing (around level 97 or 98)

If you aren't already, you also probably want to swap spell cascade to Concentrated effect for the Sirus fight. Sirus is currently the only thing I bother gem swapping Concentrated effect in for.
Last edited by Breken on Apr 21, 2020, 10:28:45 AM
"
TheCryptic wrote:
Guys what is the best anointment we can have on stampedes?

Mystic Talents is the best, unless you need something super specific for your build (more resistances you can't get anywhere else, etc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info