[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This is my character, could you please help me to improvement some thing to better. Thanks you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iloveyouso/characters
"
iloveyouso wrote:
This is my character, could you please help me to improvement some thing to better. Thanks you.

Your profile is private : please make it public first

Through this link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iloveyouso/privacy

For Qinhong : Pure int bonus is nice but you lack a lot of ES on most stuff. Getting to 9k is pretty easy but you need to have both highest INT & high tier ES on most stuff. Getting to 11K requires a bit more ex (I m working on it myself :p :p), but you roll on most stuff without dying (my first build where I didn't die in a whole level post 95).

I ve myself a question :
Should I use
(No use since I over cap the resistance but it can be helpful to buy cheaper object :p)
or sell it to buy specific stuff and meanwhile continue trying to corrupt belt (for a %Int).
Last edited by dionysostom on Feb 6, 2020, 9:35:43 AM
"
Necrol wrote:
"
mad2moons21 wrote:

Apologies, you should be able to view it now.

You are CI. You don´t need those 3 Life Flasks anymore. Get utility Flasks.
Get proper utility Flasks, with actually rolls on them and not white ones.
Use Glassbowers to 20% Qual your Flasks for more duration, than roll them. You want atleast one that stops bleeding (of Staunching) and one that makes you Curse immune (of warding).

Get CI gear. You did not really end the transition from Life to CI yet.
Replace your Rings, get ones with +45 int onwards and 2 resistance rolls.
Get a Helm with + Int, ES and some resistance.
Get Boots with more int and more speed if you can afford.
Get a ES Chest with 350+ ES flat and atleast T2 Int roll. Try to get one with a open Suffix and no craft on it for a %attributes craft.
Get a +18% int whispering ice
Bless and annoint that Astramentis, even Wisdom of the Glade (Clear, Clear, Amber) helps and costs next to nothing. Well nothing really at this point of the League.

Go Shopping really hard, keep the gloves for now, they are somewhat ok :D

Excellent, i apreciate you taking time out to look and comment and i will work at your recommendations. Cheers.
"
dionysostom wrote:
"
iloveyouso wrote:

Your profile is private : please make it public first

Through this link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iloveyouso/privacy

For Qinhong : Pure int bonus is nice but you lack a lot of ES on most stuff. Getting to 9k is pretty easy but you need to have both highest INT & high tier ES on most stuff. Getting to 11K requires a bit more ex (I m working on it myself :p :p), but you roll on most stuff without dying (my first build where I didn't die in a whole level post 95).

I ve myself a question :
Should I use
(No use since I over cap the resistance but it can be helpful to buy cheaper object :p)
or sell it to buy specific stuff and meanwhile continue trying to corrupt belt (for a %Int).

Thanks. Although I feel like damage is my most struggle. :/
You have two primary sources to scale damage with.
1)More Int = more damage.
2)Level and quality of support gems in your staff.

Alongside that you can use various flasks to scale your damage on one side of the equation and lower the enemies resistance on the other side.

And don´t underestimate Vaal Rightheous Fire for those bosses and Morphs. It melts things quite dramatically. We counter the ES loss for popping RF with a Vaal Discipline.
Hmm, I found this:

Unveil or sell for 5ex? What would you do?

It seems difficult to calculate an accurate expected value for this item unveiled.

Last edited by Graiaule on Feb 7, 2020, 4:09:41 AM
Here is my charaacter now: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/iloveyouso

Does this build need item insert cold dmg or element dmg. Thanks!
"
Graiaule wrote:
Hmm, I found this:

Unveil or sell for 5ex? What would you do?

It seems difficult to calculate an accurate expected value for this item unveiled.

Sell it veiled for 5ex. The odds are low getting the right rolls. I bought 3 and found one my self and made only a loss.
So, played some more, got some more stuff, etc.

Any ideas where I should look to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

My current is goal is getting aspect of the spider and sovereignty so i can run it, but after that where should i aim to improve, gear wise?
"
Chiisato wrote:
So, played some more, got some more stuff, etc.

Any ideas where I should look to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

My current is goal is getting aspect of the spider and sovereignty so i can run it, but after that where should i aim to improve, gear wise?

Asking every day where you can improve without reading the guide and understanding what are the end game items you need to aim for is not a solution!

I'll post here end game items all should aim with this build and splitting end game items into regular/expensive ones - this according to my opinion which may differ for someone else.

Chest
Regular end game item:
Shaper/Crusader chest with 500+ ES, 12% increased Intelligence, 6% increased attributes
Expensive end game item: Shaper/Crusader chest with 600+ ES, 12% increased Intelligence, 6% increased attributes, T1-T2 Intelligence

Helmet
Regular end game item:
280+ ES, T1 Intelligence, resistances
Expensive end game item: Hunter helmet with 300+ ES, T1 Intelligence, T1 % increased intelligence, resistances

Gloves
Regular end game items:
150+ ES, T1 Intelligence, Resistances
Expensive end game item: 200+ ES, T1 Intelligence, T1 Resistances (Fingerless Silk gloves base)

Boots
Regular end game item:
120-140 ES, T1 Intelligence, 30-35 % increased movement speed, Resistances
Expensive end game item: 170+ ES, T1 Intelligence, 35% increased movement speed, T1-T2 resistances

Belt
Regular end game item:
Cyclopean Coil with 20% quality(intrinsic catalyst) and 18% increased attributes(due to quality)
Expensive end game item: Corrupted (4-7)% increased Intelligence Cyclopean Coil with 20% quality(intrinsic catalyst) and 18% increased attributes(due to quality)

Amulet
Regular end game item
: Astramentis with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst) and 95+/16 attributes (base) anointed with Tranquility
Expensive end game item: Crusader/Crusader-Shaper amulet with 1% damage per 15 intelligence, T1 % increased intelligence, T1-T2 maximum energy shield, + Intelligence/+ attributes/% increased attributes, % increased energy shield also with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst) and anointed with Tranquility

Rings
Regular end game item
: Rare ring with T1 Intelligence, T1 maximum energy shield, resistances, with 20% quality on it(intrinsic catalyst)
Expensive end game item: Temple/Crusader Rare ring with T1 Intelligence, T1 maximum energy shield, T1-T2 % increased energy shield/T1-T2 % increased spell damage, T1 resistances, with 20% quality on it (intrinsic catalyst)

Aspect of the Spider on any of the following: boots/gloves/amulet/rings.

Awakened Cast while Channeling/Elemental Focus/Controlled Destruction/Cold penetration.

Awakened Curse on Hit - expensive.

Emperor's Wit jewel - expensive
Emperor's Mastery jewel - extremely expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (single mode) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline - expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (dual modes) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline/% increased ES recovery while affected by Discipline - very expensive

Watcher's Eye jewel (dual modes) - +ES gain on Hit while affected by Discipline/ % extra ES from maximum mana while affected by Clarity - extremely expensive

Last edited by lilianmarius on Feb 7, 2020, 12:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info