[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hi

I killed cortex with 11k es and 15 k dmg in hide. For me the amu with dmg per int was a game changer.

If you cant get your dex and strg high enought when changing astra for an dmg per int amu i would change the body armour. if you have about 10 k es the bosses are more easy.

I killed so far with my 11k es and 15 k dmg in hide all bosses without nasty mods without probs. with 9 k es i died many times at the shaper and elder bosses. Now i die only at chimera if i am to dump to find him fast enought if he is in clouds.
"
TrueEdge wrote:
So I just started leveling this char and crafted the amulet myself
like just how lucky was I?

And also seeing the double influenced Staves. I only have my Alt art one which finally got freeed from the remove only tab ^^

How did you craft them ? Never saw a similar amulet as good as this for wi?
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jan 27, 2020, 5:21:32 PM
@ichbin -- He used an Awakening Orb to combine two different bases. I remember seeing a website dedicated to the new crafting algorithms, but I cannot find it again. So googlemind is your friend here I suppose.

By the way, I've been using Inspiration in place of Cold Penetration, and in practice it's been a significant damage improvement. Thanks for the idea, Lillian! It's also a red gem, so I can switch in Fortify if I need to.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jan 27, 2020, 5:43:05 PM
"

I bought a shaper amulet with the inc attributes and a crusader amulet with the inc int and then used an awakener orb, crafted max es and exalted the dmg per int mod. the other 3 amulets before didnt turn out that good.
"
TrueEdge wrote:

I bought a shaper amulet with the inc attributes and a crusader amulet with the inc int and then used an awakener orb, crafted max es and exalted the dmg per int mod. the other 3 amulets before didnt turn out that good.

Should tell ichbin the probability of that successful craft before the person spends all his currency...
Anyone tried explode chest with this build?
"
alvincheng wrote:
Anyone tried explode chest with this build?
No proper scaling for it + crafting armor becoming nightmare.
"

You didn't see my amulet it seems :), his amulet is insane but the one i mirrored "long time ago" is just a bit better i may say.

On the other hand, your decent helmet "cries" for an Hunter's Exalted orb slam! You have 25% chance to hit T1 or T2 % increased intelligence (suffix) and i see that you have not one but 2 open suffixes in your helmet!

So get your balls up, buy a Hunter's Exalted orb (if you don't already have one) and slam that helmet now :)

Good Luck!

"
Graiaule wrote:

By the way, I've been using Inspiration in place of Cold Penetration, and in practice it's been a significant damage improvement. Thanks for the idea, Lillian! It's also a red gem, so I can switch in Fortify if I need to.

i am happy to see you are using it! Also, looking over your profile i have noticed some "strange" things:

-you are keeping your IC to low level - level it to the maximum level your Strength value allows it, you are loosing physical and elemental damage mitigation by keeping at low level, the cool down is the same no matter the level and your CWDT linked to it is level 20 anyway.
-your Increased Duration gem has no quality, add quality to it so it does increase a bit the duration of IC.
-your Arcane Surge is level 1, you can easily level it to level 4 with no issues for triggering it by Vortex with almost 100% uptime, you are loosing some % more damage by keeping it at level 1.
-instead of that useless Portal gem socketed you can use lv 20 Vaal Righteous Fire for easier nuke of the bosses, and from time to time of some high life mobs, Vaal Righteous Fire adds high global % more spell damage modifier when used. And for not be affected too much by instant ES decrease effect of Vaal Righteous Fire when it is used, just use before activating it, Vaal Discipline.
-if you have issues with Portal Scrolls sustaining :), you can socket that useless Portal gem in your secondary weapon, switch to it and cast it whenever you need a portal opened.

Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 28, 2020, 8:35:20 AM
"
TrueEdge wrote:
"

Ok Thats really really lucky :-)

Can i make a inc attr and dmg per int and then use the crusader amulet?
That would be more easy. or can this destroy the mods on the amulet?

A guide how the orbs work where fine. I dont found one.

At lilian

thanks for the idea. Dont know that it works this way. Have you perhaps a guide i can see how the orbs work. And why hunter orb? (btw i dont have found any of the orbs or awakend gems til now) got 5 bullshit whatchers eye from elder nothing from shaper and the 5 sirus kills dont drop anything good.
Found a lot of ex with the metamorph (10 pieces) and an paradoxia that it was :-)
Lilian
what is that with inspiration. Dont see it in thread. Kels guide tells that cold penetration is the best. Did i miss something?

And is the cold penetration on the amulet he luckily craftet not better then more energy shield ?

I am so lost wiht this high end posibiltys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info