[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

First awaken gem drop from Sirus =)

How to eliminate the red socket on the staff? Socket trick?
"
acezero789 wrote:
How to eliminate the red socket on the staff? Socket trick?

just spam chromes no need for socket trick
what is better in the helm.. cold pen/int mod or an hybrid int/incr int for dmg outcome?
Last edited by Raindah88 on Jan 5, 2020, 1:56:21 PM
Lilian ok mb my whine worked?
yesterday from incubator droped Maloney's Mechanism Ornate Quiver = 9 ex
+just 3 ex droped
today the doctor ~11.6 ex + 1-2 ex drop

up aw cast on critical ~17-18 ex
easy 40+ ex for 2 days
Last edited by archwerewolf on Jan 5, 2020, 3:06:53 PM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
+just 3 ex droped
today the doctor ~11.6 ex

Now be honest and tell us the real truth: you stood yesterday all day long in The Ledge praying to Kuduku the only true RNG GOD to give you better drops! :)

And he kinda listen to your prayers it seems, i bet he was thanked with the sacrifices you dropped on his altar!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 5, 2020, 3:04:41 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
+just 3 ex droped

Now be honest and tell us the real truth: you stood yesterday all day long in The Ledge praying to Kuduku the only true RNG GOD to give you better drops! :)

And he kinda listen to your prayers it seems, i bet he was thanked with the sacrifices you dropped on his altar!

now praying for good amulet...

still can't reach your 3.3k int -_- and 18k ES
your gear insane
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:
+just 3 ex droped

now praying for good amulet...

still can't reach your 3.3k int -_- and 18k ES
your gear insane

18K ES ? i think you wanted to say 19K :) and game is about having fun and do the content not about beating other people gear/stats.

For example i am having fun 1 shooting conquerors and laughing at Sirus that he cant do shit against my current char, all he can one shoot is his ass as i said in a previous post some time ago.

The only disappointment i have is that i cannot farm him more frequently, it takes some time to spawn that bitchy boss

Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 5, 2020, 3:30:44 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

18K ES ? i think you wanted to say 19K :) and game is about having fun and do the content not about beating other people gear/stats.

really, how 19k? near 7k diff its insane, ok watcher with clarity 2.5k mb or 3k max, but 4k where -_-
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

really, how 19k? near 7k diff its insane, ok watcher with clarity 2.5k mb or 3k max, but 4k where -_-

I have 4k mana , that Watcher's eye gives me 4k ES on top of my current ES stats from Intelligence and items.

Can you believe that i have absolutely not a single % increased ES or + flat ES node taken in the skill tree anymore? That's why you should never underestimate how much powerful Intelligence can be in boosting your ES though :)

Edit: i lied a bit i have 2x %Increased ES nodes taken (15% in total) but i took those nodes only for the resistances they provide not for the % increased ES, if no resistances those 2 nodes would go into Int nodes :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jan 5, 2020, 3:48:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info