[PS4] 3.7.5b Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.7.5b Patch Notes

• Added support for the Blight Supporter Packs that will be released alongside the launch of the Blight expansion.
  • Reduced the frequency of Delve instances timing out when being generated.
  • Fixed pixelation in the Transcendence Portal effects.
  • Fixed a bug where a party leader leaving and then re-joining the same party could cause the party members to not be displayed in the party user interface.
  • Fixed a rare bug where specific characters could not be invited to a party.
  • Fixed a rare bug where you would leave a party but the server would still think that you were in a party.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur during the Primordial Blocks boss encounter.
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2019, 4:58:29 PM
Fixed crashes? I don't like the direction this game is going, give us the old PoE back.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
To whom it may concern:

Nobody on PS4 cares about any of these until you fix the game crashing to dashboard issues. It has been narrowed down to an issue with sound effects. If sound effects and ambient noise are turned all the way down, the game doesn't crash every hour on the hour.

What is taking so long for a fix for this issue? I and many others are tired of the instability of the game and community discovered "band aid" fixes are not going to cut it for much longer. We shouldn't have to play with no sound while you continue to ignore us and the issue.

I apologize if that comes off as toxic, but enough is enough. We're not being heard, and your priorities regarding console players are misguided. Please, fix the issue.

Regards,

PS4 players.
"
purely_sinful wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Nobody on PS4 cares about any of these until you fix the game crashing to dashboard issues. It has been narrowed down to an issue with sound effects. If sound effects and ambient noise are turned all the way down, the game doesn't crash every hour on the hour.

What is taking so long for a fix for this issue? I and many others are tired of the instability of the game and community discovered "band aid" fixes are not going to cut it for much longer. We shouldn't have to play with no sound while you continue to ignore us and the issue.

I apologize if that comes off as toxic, but enough is enough. We're not being heard, and your priorities regarding console players are misguided. Please, fix the issue.

Regards,

PS4 players.

That's not true, I play with all the sounds up and don't have crashing problems. I also think you're an Xbox player, PS4 crashes to a bug report screen.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
PS4 player here with hundreds of hours, can confirm that crashes do happen frequently and I'm pretty sure it's tied to memory in some way. If you have a very crowded stash tab and organize it for a while; you will notice lag progressively increasing into unplayability/crash if you don't load another area when this starts happening. Will try the sound thing, have never tried muting in game sounds, but I have hundreds of crashes logged already. My ps4 is like 4 years old and sounds like a jet engine, so kind of expecting these issues to a degree.
Last edited by Icariumlifestealer on Sep 5, 2019, 10:07:13 PM
"
My ps4 is like 4 years old and sounds like a jet engine, so kind of expecting these issues to a degree.

I got my PS4 in June this year and PoE crashes pretty frequently for me, more than any other games I've played so far. Happened twice in an hour yesterday.
"
"
purely_sinful wrote:
To whom it may concern:

Regards,

PS4 players.

That's not true, I play with all the sounds up and don't have crashing problems. I also think you're an Xbox player, PS4 crashes to a bug report screen.

Not on Xbox. Standard PS4. The frequent crashes don’t start until around Act 5 and well into mapping and delve. I’ve done 5 different characters of various builds and all have done the same thing. It’s not impale. It’s not mass amounts of minions (which I’m currently playing and have zero issues since turning sound effects and ambient noise all the way down). Others here and on Reddit have reported the same thing.

I’ve sent a bug report every single time its crashed. One night I had 8 crashes in a 5 hour period. I’ve reinstalled the game three times and even tried on a friend’s PS4. It is 100% not on my end.

If you’re having no issues consider yourself fortunate.
"
PS4 player here with hundreds of hours, can confirm that crashes do happen frequently and I'm pretty sure it's tied to memory in some way. If you have a very crowded stash tab and organize it for a while; you will notice lag progressively increasing into unplayability/crash if you don't load another area when this starts happening. Will try the sound thing, have never tried muting in game sounds, but I have hundreds of crashes logged already. My ps4 is like 4 years old and sounds like a jet engine, so kind of expecting these issues to a degree.

I just today picked up a ps4 pro and transferred everything. PoE runs like a dream now compared to it. Not crushed once all day long.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Its a little annoying that theres a countdown on ps4 for the launch of the new league ON PC. like way to get my fuckin hopes up. I learn it not coming to console for another 3 days. What sense does that make to put a timer on console for the pc launch??
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
Seriously, that was a really awful tease. Get your shit together GGG. This isn't some amateur project, you are too big to be this sloppy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info