3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

I was going to answer here but instead will answer there and keep this thread for the lovers of Zombies :)

I will definitely be running zombie and bow chars next league so...

Zombie On !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Hi all, since I got this chest

I was wondering if I can replace the CwDT offering setup with something else since now it's automatically casted every 5 seconds.
I also dropped the Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendacy in favour of Commander of Darkness, is it good?
"
0nyX wrote:
I was going to answer here but instead will answer there and keep this thread for the lovers of Zombies :)

Zombie On !
Sweeet. I'm excited!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
PostoFragola wrote:
Hi all, since I got this chest

Unavailable

I was wondering if I can replace the CwDT offering setup with something else since now it's automatically casted every 5 seconds.
I also dropped the Mistress of Sacrifice Ascendacy in favour of Commander of Darkness, is it good?
Awesome. That's a wicked Chest. I don't know if that chest still requires corpses. Try a run or two without Desecrate. It'll be hard to test outside of a boss area as there will always be corpses around. YOu'll have to try a boss battles with no extra minions to see if corpses are required still.

Either way, it's an amazing chest piece. You can remove the Offering skill for sure. Desecrate if you like as well. Nice find/buy!

Make any selection in with Ascendancy nodes that you like. They all have their pros and cons that equal each other out. Just keep in mind that Commander of Darkness won't apply to you. Only your minions.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
0nyX wrote:

Zombie On !

When the time comes, I'd like to know which builds you chose.
Same goes for grunkle or anyone else following our great and wise leader W_o_D and his builds.
I need jumper cables to the brain to get me started.

Kinda thinking, now, as long as there aren't massive nerfs, of going with this build but turn it into a baron. To start off.
Some sort of bow/templar + ballista for second char. Whatever the second char is; ballistas will be involved.

Zombie on!
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Dec 2, 2019, 3:44:08 AM
Well for my necro I now have 3 viable builds, slo-mo zombies, lightning Spectres & minions and ofc The Baron build (which is nearly broken it so OP)

Bow Build, have a couple of ideas, Wreckers Elemental hit being one of them ofc :)

but unless they really really nerf necro Zombies are my #1 goto build for pure ease of use

Zombie On !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Dec 2, 2019, 6:50:34 AM
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:

Same goes for grunkle or anyone else following our great and wise leader W_o_D and his builds.
I need jumper cables to the brain to get me started.

Kinda thinking, now, as long as there aren't massive nerfs, of going with this build but turn it into a baron. To start off.
Some sort of bow/templar + ballista for second char. Whatever the second char is; ballistas will be involved.

Zombie on!

I'm in love with my Ice Shot Deadeye, but gearing is fn expensive!
And I have the one thing you WILL NOT see next league... DYING SUN :)
Of course I am chasing the quiver with FORK on it so there's 10 ex, 3 if I can actually find some currency, my lonely 1ex keeps getting rejected :(
I don't know, I'm still waiting to see what comes out in notes.
I have the same issue I always have with bows... LOW LIFE.
It gets old, all they offer on that side of the tree is damage and evasion and all the gear sux for life. It'll be fun, but it's a dodgy world of low life edge of your seat scrambling! OK, it's really fn fun, don't let me be a downer ;)

At least I am ready to roll right off the beach, I worked out the leveling hang ups. And Uber Izaro and I had another chat, he agreed I should be fully ascended :)

I'll go OP, whatever GGG tells me is king, then I will bore and try new things.
As much as a "Bow" league it is, I am seeing all kinds of ballista ideas and many other classes that sound amazing. I think Ranger may get left behind in her own league. Soooooo many options for assassin, duelist, marauder, templar, scion and even witch! A flaming fire bow chieftain with ballistas will be doable without a guide and a little bit of knowledge, and it sounds fun!

I am hitting the beach on PC with a Ranger at launch, where I go from there will be interesting, I can't wait to find out! And a week off for Christmas??? Joy to the WORLD!!!!

Small update: Had a blast playing zombies Friday night, got my buddy comfortable with blighted maps, crushed at least 6, it was a blast! Need that blighted herald or 1 of many other things for my 25. May have to play this week and call my ranger done, would like to get her to 90, but 88 is fine too.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
I can't decide what I'm going to play either. I want to see what the Scion is like with the Ballista Support, but I hate playing Meta. So we'll see.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 4, 2019, 8:54:48 AM
Hi,

I've seen people mentioning in this thread that they have 10-12k ehp, so could you check what am I missing? I added my equipment below. This char is level 88 only, could it be the reason? It has 5800 life, 1800 energy shield and 1k elemental shield from Magna Eclipsis. Or is it because I use Hungry Loop (not finished yet, missing GMP and FA) for 4 Frost Sentinels? But a rare ring wouldn't give 1-2k ehp, right?

Anyway, thanks WoD a lot, this league has been a blast. I'm kind of new, but I do red maps, if I find some, without any issues.
Last edited by Maniollo6 on Dec 2, 2019, 9:42:16 PM
"
Maniollo6 wrote:
Hi,

I've seen people mentioning in this thread that they have 10-12k ehp, so could you check what am I missing? I added my equipment below. This char is level 88 only, could it be the reason? It has 5800 life, 1800 energy shield and 1k elemental shield from Magna Eclipsis. Or is it because I use Hungry Loop (not finished yet, missing GMP and FA) for 4 Frost Sentinels? But a rare ring wouldn't give 1-2k ehp, right?

5800 life + 1k shield pretty good for this build IMO. One or two have modified this build into a baron. Main stat is strength. Gives them a lot more life etc. I'm not a baron but made some of my own modifications. I have like ~6200 life and absolute dog poo for energy shield. I had to sell my soul twice(!) to get me to ~6200. Sooooo...you not doing so bad Mani.

BTW, if you sell your soul for your league char, your time is up at end of league. Please remember to read the fine print. I'm going to learn this the hard way in a week or so. Not sure what to tell the wife. And not looking forward to learning what happens if my soul twice sold.

Zombie on!
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Dec 2, 2019, 11:59:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info