3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
Yeah, I bought all my gear, MUST have been at just the right time, because it is ALL multiple Exalts now.
I am done buying gear unless I get a mirror or a Headhunter to sell.
The +1 zombie amulet was cheap and it filled LOTS of gaps in my character. But they ain't cheap no more!
Same as my chest, I can pay 4ex for more armor, that's about it.
I'd like 20ex and get a nice 110 life +%life +%life +%mana, but that is a dream, not even a goal really.
I am standing at the gate again, took all night to drag Elder to Shapers house. Now Shaper is home and all the lights are on.
Going to be an interesting Friday night, I've done this fight lots... and died lots. Best I ever did was got them to 25% with an arc trapper.
I'm ready...

Good luck with your maps, exile! May you and your undead army triumph.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Well I have had soooo much fun as a necro and done everything I wanted to on my main Necro_Shugo that I have decided to make a new char which I am scratching my head thinking of what to try next (with an eye towards the next league ai guess if they really kill necro)

Wrecker I do love how awesome your builds are, dammit you made an addict outta me lol

Also wanted to say that I have had a good read through this thread and some great ideas, comments, help and gears shown by all who contribute here :)

Whilst I am scratching my head about next build I am toying with my existing necro to try and squeeze a little more PDS and life out of it :)
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Nov 2, 2019, 12:23:25 PM
I F'ING DID IT!!!!
Last portal, I had abandoned hope.
I noticed Elder had a sliver of life, not even red and I said COME ON MAN YOU GOT THIS!!
Thanks WoD, been playin your builds since Delve and finally got him!
Wow... now I got Atziri in the temple so I guess it's time to run that!
Feels great! The only thing left is Chayula. League of firsts, ran my first beachhead too. GREAT TIMES!!!
Lost my carrion once other than that everyone lived:) cept me and the skeletons of course... HAHAHHAHAAAAAA
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
95! Biatches. Finally. Swear to god that was a struggle for me. This build makes me complacent. Die when I least expect it. And of course GGG throwing every obstacle in my way.

Now I can go have some fun for a bit.

Uber elder - need to learn how that works. Want to do that next. I did regular elder. Guessing I just spread elder influence towards the center eh?
(Grats Grunkle)

Agree with everyone this build has been a blast.
I'm now caught up in min/maxing the char and gear. Want to try the strength variation next but probably not until next league.

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
I F'ING DID IT!!!!
Last portal, I had abandoned hope.
I noticed Elder had a sliver of life, not even red and I said COME ON MAN YOU GOT THIS!!
Thanks WoD, been playin your builds since Delve and finally got him!
Wow... now I got Atziri in the temple so I guess it's time to run that!
Feels great! The only thing left is Chayula. League of firsts, ran my first beachhead too. GREAT TIMES!!!
Lost my carrion once other than that everyone lived:) cept me and the skeletons of course... HAHAHHAHAAAAAA

Congratulations, you have every reason to be very proud of your witch and her army and yourself!

My gaming evening was rather semi-succesful. On the one hand I crafted a new wand I am content with:

+ 1 to support gems make temporal Chains even better. It now slows enemies down by 51 % (before: 47 %).

Corrupting a couple of eyes gave me one nice result (it's in the belt):

On the other hand I failed terribly at Uul-Netol... my army didn't kill fast enough and I ran out of time before I reached the breachlord. Uul-Netol was still there, but all she dropped was some crappy rares. No unique. I was hoping so much for the shield to give it to my Trigger Happy Duellant :(

I doubt that I will be able to collect enough shards this league to gain access again to Uul-Netol, so I am a bit frustrated.

Do you have any strategies for Uul-Netol's Domain? Xoph, Esh and Tul weren't any problem at all. Chayula... no idea, I never had enough shards to get there.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"

+ 1 to support gems make temporal Chains even better. It now slows enemies down by 51 % (before: 47 %).

On the other hand I failed terribly at Uul-Netol... my army didn't kill fast enough and I ran out of time before I reached the breachlord. Uul-Netol was still there, but all she dropped was some crappy rares. No unique. I was hoping so much for the shield to give it to my Trigger Happy Duellant :(

I doubt that I will be able to collect enough shards this league to gain access again to Uul-Netol, so I am a bit frustrated.

Do you have any strategies for Uul-Netol's Domain? Xoph, Esh and Tul weren't any problem at all. Chayula... no idea, I never had enough shards to get there.

Sounds like we are in the same boat, I use chalice of horrors shield for +9% move speed and +1 to socketed curse + curse duration.

We did breach lords last night, but just the first 3 so I have no clue on the other 2 myself. I have beat Uul-Netol, think on arc trapper. These are what I am chasing, may just spend my wealth buying these last few things I have never done. Atziri in the temple was HOT! I never took the time to see her doing her dance as she lures her minions in, THAT IS AWESOME!
I was running with my necro buddy because I use mon-treguls to keep the zombies to a minimum and I don't use vaal skellies that much so the lag is good.
We traded splinters and did 4 lords last night, good times.
I failed miserably in Hall of Grandmasters. the max block and CI was impossible. Oh well, I already did atlas completion in legion so I may pay someone to run it.
Just chasing end game stuff, not even thinking about 96, it's nice to just die and go back in worry free :) Build is not an issue, damage is no issue. I am just pushing life on my self. Put constitution on my amulet so that is 20 life and +14% max life. Plus it got me the use oils challenge.

I have 43 uul and 18 chayula so if you find a way to make that work, I'd gladly team up and give it a shot!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Last edited by GrunkleBob on Nov 2, 2019, 1:50:03 PM
Nice wand Caligua.

I tried hall of grandmasters last night. I too was unsuccessful. They obliterate my minions so quick. Granted I do not run with +life gems but pretty sure that would not help.
The Hatred - Generosity link.

Is there a support gem for the 3rd slot that benefits this aura damage-wise for my minions? What would be the best one?
Or maybe increased area of effect? Do your minions run out of the aura range often?
Opinions appreciated.

Thinking about moving some gems around. Although I like animated guardian (placed in my unset ring) for the item benefits. After hall of grandmasters last night...I do not want to mess with regearing this dude AT ALL. Ever again. Even with garbage that drops on the ground. Not my style.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
The Hatred - Generosity link.

Is there a support gem for the 3rd slot that benefits this aura damage-wise for my minions? What would be the best one?
Or maybe increased area of effect? Do your minions run out of the aura range often?
Opinions appreciated.

Thinking about moving some gems around. Although I like animated guardian (placed in my unset ring) for the item benefits. After hall of grandmasters last night...I do not want to mess with regearing this dude AT ALL. Ever again. Even with garbage that drops on the ground. Not my style.

Zombie on!

I think that Empower would benefit the aura, increasing its gem-level by + 2 (when fully levelled).
"
GrunkleBob wrote:
"

Sounds like we are in the same boat, I use chalice of horrors shield for +9% move speed and +1 to socketed curse + curse duration.

We did breach lords last night, but just the first 3 so I have no clue on the other 2 myself. I have beat Uul-Netol, think on arc trapper. These are what I am chasing, may just spend my wealth buying these last few things I have never done. Atziri in the temple was HOT! I never took the time to see her doing her dance as she lures her minions in, THAT IS AWESOME!
I was running with my necro buddy because I use mon-treguls to keep the zombies to a minimum and I don't use vaal skellies that much so the lag is good.
We traded splinters and did 4 lords last night, good times.
I failed miserably in Hall of Grandmasters. the max block and CI was impossible. Oh well, I already did atlas completion in legion so I may pay someone to run it.
Just chasing end game stuff, not even thinking about 96, it's nice to just die and go back in worry free :) Build is not an issue, damage is no issue. I am just pushing life on my self. Put constitution on my amulet so that is 20 life and +14% max life. Plus it got me the use oils challenge.

I have 43 uul and 18 chayula so if you find a way to make that work, I'd gladly team up and give it a shot!

I read in some other threads that people use the Reduced block-gem to bypass the max block. No idea if it would work with the minions, though.

I have 4 Uul-Netol splinters left and 25 Chayula... I guess we need some more time before we can try to beat them with united witch powers :)

My plan for future attempts is to replace the Cast when damage taken & enfeeble-curse with vulnerability, to actively support my minions' damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info