3.8| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
GrunkleBob wrote:
I refunded 4 nodes, mostly minion life and one minion damage node.
Claimed the 2nd golem and could not be happier!
Now old stoney is giving me life and everyone is still happy.
Zombies are 10 over cap in resistance and +2 to max, And have 73000 health, I think they are fine :)
I will be taking all the nodes I sold as I level, I see this build capping at about 95 anyways, I usually lose interest or run out of league by then. I'm almost 91 so I will take the damage node back first!
Finally beat an exalted out of Cassia last night, looks the loot is starting to come in :) might be time for some 35ms boots...

SAME. HERE.
I also annointed my amulet with Ravenous Horde and took those 6(?) points to grab Gravepact.
imo the Ravenous Horde annointment is a no brainer and really cost effective, just make sure you put it on what will hopefully be your end game amulet :) (thats a psa really as I had to annoint twice after changing amulet lol)

Although the build I run is a little different (mine is a LOT of melee and phys) the basics are still the same, a lot of the damage from your minions is gained from the level of the gem (and of 20% all the gems you can afford to do) which really does give a lot of leeway to push life in the tree to grant more survivability for your char :)

happily steamrolling through t15 atm want to finish atlas this time ( this is my 2nd league) and kill me an uber elder too lol

@tip I only dont use a shield because I chose not to use necromantic aegis
So the above wands I am using give me all the power I need, the fact that I use carnage and host chieftain spectres gives me the near permanent frenzy and power charges, really just a different way of achieving a similar outcome :) and skitterbots are immortal :D so they can happily run about freezing, shocking with their fire damage burning away without ever dying.

I use the golem in that helm purely because it is then pushed to level 24 and they really do seem to hit like trucks

Loving this game, love Wrecker's dedication to helping us newbies, via his builds and guidance and totaly love the fact that we all contribute in the forum with little differences that can all hepl to make a great build better or maybe more in line with your playstyle :)

I will always give credit to Wrecker for all his work and as I like to theorycraft and tinker (yes even as a newbie) I always end up adapting a build so that it feels right to me when I play it (yes I am weird I guess lol) so you will see my gear idea for my necro is pretty much based about pushing minion damage and movement speed as well as a +1 zombie/skele anywhere I can put it

Zombie on !
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Oct 9, 2019, 5:35:24 PM
"
0nyX wrote:
I only dont use a shield because I chose not to use necromantic aegis

Edit: I don't use Necro Aegis either.
I'm thinking I'm gonna max my Temporal Chains links in my off hand.
But perhaps I'm gonna kill 'em before that extra 5% less action speed kicks in anyway.
Know what I mean? And I'm not really trying to level, just clear maps & such.

You've convinced me. Imma get me another wand.

Zombie on!
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Oct 10, 2019, 1:49:17 AM
Hi all,

So, I've arrived to T16 with the build running this gear atm:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

I didn't made the last ascendancy points because I have yet to find the last trial. But T16 corrupted is still a faceroll. I switched zombie life to spectres, because I have many + minion life mods on my gear. This way I rarely need to summon my skellies even on bosses. So they are there just for the fun factor and to do Blight events or speed clear temple rooms. I didn't lose a blight battle or a temple room so far which is a huge achievement for me.

Just for the record, I think bone armor is very good defense option, it's +2200 life atm for me which is a huge help for surviving one shots.
Last edited by mitbanomen on Oct 10, 2019, 4:00:14 PM
"
"
Firderis wrote:
Something I didn't understand yet, why do we use the "vaal"-version of the skeletons? In my opinion, as a HC player, I lose a little bit of my "meat shield", if I don't have the speed to kill enemies fast enough to collect souls for it. Instead to instant have the opportunity to cast skeletons to protect me.

I mostly play really carefuly, so the refresh rate for my "vaal" skeletons aren't up at the same speed I progress through maps.
Spoiler
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"
Firderis wrote:
Something I didn't understand yet, why do we use the "vaal"-version of the skeletons? In my opinion, as a HC player, I lose a little bit of my "meat shield", if I don't have the speed to kill enemies fast enough to collect souls for it. Instead to instant have the opportunity to cast skeletons to protect me.

I mostly play really carefuly, so the refresh rate for my "vaal" skeletons aren't up at the same speed I progress through maps.

The vaal version grants you both versions of the skill - summon skeletons and vaal summon skeletons.
Vaal summon skeletons is often used in more difficult situations, bosses, breaches, legions, basically anything you might personally find challenging.
You'll fill the souls plenty of times during mapping. In blight encounters I can summon them at least twice if I feel like it.
"
Firderis wrote:
"
Fapmobile wrote:

The vaal version grants you both versions of the skill - summon skeletons and vaal summon skeletons.

Does what we've said help?

Thanks for the answer. May I ask what that exactly means? So I could summon "normal" skeletons (without collection souls) with the vaal version of the gem, and if I would have enough souls the gem decides to spawn the vaal-skeletons?
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
Sorta. The Vaal skeletons gem will give you 2 skills for your skill bar. One that summons the normal skeletons whenever you wish and one that releases your Vaal skeleton army at your discretion when your souls are full - which is VERY often. The souls build up quickly.

As the previous poster wrote; I use the vaal skeletons during bosses, rifts, blight encounters, etc. Whenever I need some extra umph. Just running through maps I hardly click it or need it.
Hey Firderis,

Everyone is correct. Not sure if it's clicked yet or not so I'll word it my way. Vaal skills are both the normal skill and the Vaal version in one Gem. Two skills in one gem. Both skills require their own keybinds and work independently of one another.
"
"
Spoiler
I have 3 points to give away: I don't understand Spiritual Command: Increases and Reductions to Minion Attack Speed ​​also affect you, will it be useful to us? Is it better to choose Redemption? Go to something else ?. I doubt that I will get 2 more points, it is more than I have ever done. XVI before me. One barefoot zombie can't see :)
Pip_n_Tip:
So far it appears to me that the zombies never die ...
So, I removed Minion life from the 6L zombie and added Melee Physical Support ...
This is from the bulid from Multistrike Support ... They reach 1500 strong which gives them more zombies. For me this bulid is too expensive.

Sometimes I miss a quick escape. I have never come so high on my or so cheap equipment. I have died a few times, but I am not experienced in poe and I do not know the mechanics of the bosses. 94 lvl as never frustrated me. The only map mods I've tried is lack of mana :) Thank you for that. Please show how to develop the bulid for 5 more points.
Hey narval2113,

I'm glad the build is going so well for you! For your last 5 points there are a few key passive nodes to pick from. Up to you which are the most profitable for your playstyle. Go towards Golem Commander, Enduring Bond, Spiritual Aid, or Redemption.
"
"
0nyX wrote:
Spoiler
imo the Ravenous Horde annointment is a no brainer and really cost effective, just make sure you put it on what will hopefully be your end game amulet :) (thats a psa really as I had to annoint twice after changing amulet lol)

Although the build I run is a little different (mine is a LOT of melee and phys) the basics are still the same, a lot of the damage from your minions is gained from the level of the gem (and of 20% all the gems you can afford to do) which really does give a lot of leeway to push life in the tree to grant more survivability for your char :)

happily steamrolling through t15 atm want to finish atlas this time ( this is my 2nd league) and kill me an uber elder too lol

@tip I only dont use a shield because I chose not to use necromantic aegis
So the above wands I am using give me all the power I need, the fact that I use carnage and host chieftain spectres gives me the near permanent frenzy and power charges, really just a different way of achieving a similar outcome :) and skitterbots are immortal :D so they can happily run about freezing, shocking with their fire damage burning away without ever dying.

I use the golem in that helm purely because it is then pushed to level 24 and they really do seem to hit like trucks

Loving this game, love Wrecker's dedication to helping us newbies, via his builds and guidance and totaly love the fact that we all contribute in the forum with little differences that can all hepl to make a great build better or maybe more in line with your playstyle :)

I will always give credit to Wrecker for all his work and as I like to theorycraft and tinker (yes even as a newbie) I always end up adapting a build so that it feels right to me when I play it (yes I am weird I guess lol) so you will see my gear idea for my necro is pretty much based about pushing minion damage and movement speed as well as a +1 zombie/skele anywhere I can put it

Zombie on !
Thanks 0nyX. You're very kind. Though, with the discussions that everyone is having, I think the term "newbs" is far behind everyone now :). Zombie on.
"
"
mitbanomen wrote:
Spoiler
Hi all,

So, I've arrived to T16 with the build running this gear atm:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mitbanomen/characters?characterName=Gobbihilda

I didn't made the last ascendancy points because I have yet to find the last trial. But T16 corrupted is still a faceroll. I switched zombie life to spectres, because I have many + minion life mods on my gear. This way I rarely need to summon my skellies even on bosses. So they are there just for the fun factor and to do Blight events or speed clear temple rooms. I didn't lose a blight battle or a temple room so far which is a huge achievement for me.

Just for the record, I think bone armor is very good defense option, it's +2200 life atm for me which is a huge help for surviving one shots.
Congrats mitbanomen! Isn't it great to surpass previous milestones? Good job! Good job crushing maps with only three ascendancies done too!

I agree. Bone Armour is INSANE. I hope it stays as is. The fact that it also gets rid of bleed is crazy. It makes my typical flask setup redundant.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey Everyone,

I have a question for everyone here...I'm trying to keep my titles consistent league after league but I want my builds to be as attractive as possible to as many people as possible. Whether they like the guides/builds is different ;).

Since the title of each guide is what brings each person to click on the guide, I'm curious what about this league's title (or any reason at all) made you interested in this build?

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make the title more appealing? Any specific words or themes? (Titles are limited to 100 characters...it makes it tricky.)

Thanks for your time. And thanks for all your kindness in this league.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"Stress Free", "Slow-Mo".
And your guide was straight forward easy to understand.

Not a bunch of seizure inducing garbage clogging up the screen.
I don't need or want to see 30 videos of someone playing their build.
Nor do I want to see 30 variations of skills/gear/etc.
And you linked right to the PoE passive tree.
Not in the mood to track down 3rd party websites to see someones build.
JUST SHOW ME THE G-DAMN BUILD!
:)
You're on the right track W_o_D.

Also, I have yet another question...Mitbanomen linked spectres with his zombie 6l...Spectre gem states "minion movement speed is capped", does this affect the zombies? Does it matter?

Just curious.

Zombie on!
"
Pip_n_Tip wrote:
"Stress Free", "Slow-Mo".
And your guide was straight forward easy to understand.

Not a bunch of seizure inducing garbage clogging up the screen.
I don't need or want to see 30 videos of someone playing their build.
Nor do I want to see 30 variations of skills/gear/etc.
And you linked right to the PoE passive tree.
Not in the mood to track down 3rd party websites to see someones build.
JUST SHOW ME THE G-DAMN BUILD!
:)
You're on the right track W_o_D.

Also, I have yet another question...Mitbanomen linked spectres with his zombie 6l...Spectre gem states "minion movement speed is capped", does this affect the zombies? Does it matter?

Just curious.

Zombie on!
Awesome. Thanks Pip_n_Tip!

The minions referred to in Golem and Spectre gems are only for minions that specific gem creates. It doesn't support other minion gems.

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Oct 11, 2019, 12:03:30 PM
The title is fine as is imho. I clicked to it because it states I can use my items. One day I wanna make a build of my own. But today with just a little experience under my belt choosing only the items is an acceptable option.
Last edited by mitbanomen on Oct 11, 2019, 1:26:40 AM
Stress free, your items, your pace, no required items

All the above terms make these builds and guides a complete win imo

Perfect way to start a league and ofc as we get into the league and start to acquire currency and items that when you can stay 100% with the build or branch out a little and ofc we get to discuss items and idea we are trying and using 😁

Keep you builds and guides as they are Wrecker imo as they are near perfect
~ If it moves, kill it ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info