[3.9] Enki's Voidforge Consecrated Path Slayer

Excited to try this out in 3.9!

Hopefully it wont be too hard to get a Voidforge
Was testing this build to see if I will play this one as my build starter.

Found that stun is a bit of problem, think kaom roots is a bit necessary, or am I missing something?

Tested Shroud of the Lightless and think it is a good 5l that is 6l good budget option, if it had armour think would be great for the build.

Since there is a div card that gives voidforge and it is not a popular item, I don't think it will be expensive.

I also theory crafted a jugg (tankier) and scion (more dps and imune to reflect) versions.

After patches notes will be thinking a bit more over this build that I found to be a lot fun! Thanks for sharing!
@hamilcarTHC: New build version will take Unwavering Stance ans overall trade a bit of damage for better survivability and progression.

The issue with Shroud is getting the right colors, otherwise it would be great. I'll simply just include a regular 6L as relative budget option, Emperor of Purity and Celestial Justicar also shouldn't be too hard to farm.

I've found Jugg was a huge payoff when I made this build, but the Ascendant version does sound interesting.
twitch.tv/enki91
Now that patch notes are out I'm waiting for someone smarter than me to weigh in on how this build looks in 3.9. Seems to have made it through OK
Can this build have some use from the new Surveillance and Panopticon nodes? %% :)
Last edited by okcuv on Dec 12, 2019, 3:54:37 PM
"
okcuv wrote:
Can this build have some use from the new Surveillance and Panopticon nodes? %% :)

Not really that useful.

Finally finished the 3.9 update! It's not a leaguestarter but still wanted to get it done before the league starts, cuz otherwise the update probably would've taken weeks.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
"
okcuv wrote:

Not really that useful.

Finally finished the 3.9 update! It's not a leaguestarter but still wanted to get it done before the league starts, cuz otherwise the update probably would've taken weeks.

Hello, in the gem setup part the lowest 2 is mixed up a bit(linked gems vs what you wrote in the spoilers). Love the build so far

"
TonyMoldvana wrote:

Hello, in the gem setup part the lowest 2 is mixed up a bit(linked gems vs what you wrote in the spoilers). Love the build so far

Thank you, fixed!
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, I just swapped to this build and the damage is nice. Only problem I have is that its kinda of squishy sometimes. I did normal Atziri, and when she splits into her clones I literally get 1 tapped. I know she got buffed and thats probably why, but I was wondering if there were any ways to beef the build up.
Last edited by Sonof2tards on Dec 17, 2019, 10:53:37 AM
"
Sonof2tards wrote:
Hey, I just swapped to this build and the damage is nice. Only problem I have is that its kinda of squishy sometimes. I did normal Atziri, and when she splits into her clones I literally get 1 tapped. I know she got buffed and thats probably why, but I was wondering if there were any ways to beef the build up.

One of the Atziri clones has ele reflect. Did you use the reflect dmg reduction Pantheon and the ring suggested by guide?
Last edited by potilaasos on Dec 18, 2019, 8:28:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info