[3.14] Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone

"
LinkRyu wrote:
"
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Anyone knows why Maligaro gloves are like 1 C in standard and 80 c in metamorph? Did they change them or something

Damn, you're right they are a bit expensive. But on standard they're not 1c. You're looking at the old version. They're about 50c.
They only drop in legion encounters but that has been the same since legion. They're still worth the price but it'll be much harder/more expensive to get good corruptions.

Thank you.

Since I'm a really lazy player and after expending couple of days searching for good swords/ armours with mana reduction I'm doing a work around based on Soul Taker, let me know what you think before I spend some a lot of regrets/ 200 chaos on soul taker

. I lose some damage but block chance will be 69% with no block weapons( axes can get those affixes too)

Basically is the same but change swords nodes for axe nodes and getting a Gemini Anvil in.

https://pastebin.com/D1jm44u7

Sounds viable. Since magicdownunder already tried it then I suppose it's confirmed. Not sure if it's better than Rigwald's + high PDPS + gemini. With 2 Circle of Guilt HoP should be better than Pride.

"
Vassili666 wrote:

Worth to slam 4 ex to finish the craft=

Can someone help me how much dps will this sword get if I get around 120% inc dmg and around 15% attack speed?

Guys, always try that stuff on PoB. You want to spend some ex and rely on some guy doing a calculation that might be wrong ? It's super easy. I mean it even has lists of affixes.

"

F&S is better normally (getting killed by chains from your purity minions is never fun).

You can use Lunaris for that.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"

Sounds viable. Since magicdownunder already tried it then I suppose it's confirmed. Not sure if it's better than Rigwald's + high PDPS + gemini. With 2 Circle of Guilt HoP should be better than Pride.

Thing is, with Soul taker I can even essence worm pride and then 4 link enlighthen Banner-FS-BS And we get all auras. I will have to check if both circle of guilt is better than this on POE, but honestly , not having to worry about mana feels so good.
"
"
vtepezh wrote:

Just a heads up - this build is probably one of the better builds to kill Awakener with.

I'm a really bad player mechanically and i can pretty much faceroll most of the mechanics of the actual fight thanks to high block.

Just get a "corrupting blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel

Unfortunately I'm playing a different build now that clears very fast and is ok with bosses but gets destroyed by Sirus. I suppose I should try this on standard when I get bored with the league. I really miss being tanky...

The thing is, balance is so broken right now you can be tanky and have stupidly high DPS. Check out the CwC-Desecrate-Bone Offering Cyclone Necros.
"
"
LinkRyu wrote:
"
Just wanted to mention that this is Sirius viable.

Please delete this before GGG sees it and nerfs this build while letting every necro/summoner untouched.

BTW just saw you played like I thought of going, soul taker . Is viable then?

Yep, its basically the only way you can have 100% impale \@_@/ (unless you have enlighten 4 I guess).

Interesting build. I tried switching over to high pDPS rare axes (350 and 400 pDPS) since they are more abundant than swords and lost DPS and survival. Lesson learned: don't go switching stuff willy nilly! Oh well, there is still enough DPS and tankability for Tier 10 and I can always keep farming on other characters.
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Interesting build. I tried switching over to high pDPS rare axes (350 and 400 pDPS) since they are more abundant than swords and lost DPS and survival. Lesson learned: don't go switching stuff willy nilly! Oh well, there is still enough DPS and tankability for Tier 10 and I can always keep farming on other characters.

If you just took the OPs build and threw in axes it would be horrible. I went with axes because I wanted to abuse implale against all the t16 metamorph and have all the auras.
"
"
unhappymeal wrote:

If you just took the OPs build and threw in axes it would be horrible. I went with axes because I wanted to abuse implale against all the t16 metamorph and have all the auras.

Nah, I respec'ed my tree and switched up the gems to see if I would get higher DPS out of it. I don't think I will get close without the unique axe and Purity rings.
"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
"
unhappymeal wrote:

Nah, I respec'ed my tree and switched up the gems and weapons to see if I would get higher DPS out of it. I don't think I will get close without the unique axe and Purity rings.
This build is hilariously tanky xD im doing t 15 and max metamorhs with 250 DPS weapons, BTW I think I got a new record of violent retaliation stacks, 230, so bad I didnt get to make a screenshot.
How would you feel about taking out Razor's Edge (and the two minor nodes before it) and taking the three nodes into Bladedancer (near Swagger)? I can't tell if PoB damage calculation takes into account the "Enemies have -10% Total Physical Damage Reduction against your hits" or not. You are basically giving up 12% overall increased physical damage with swords (and some bleed) in exchange for the phys damage reduction, 6% attack speed, +1 melee range, and %5 increased AOE.

Or would there be another three nodes worth giving up to get into Bladedancer?
Do you have -60% Chaos Resistance?
Strictly SSF HC legit dual-wield Duelist.
Women swoon at the sight of him
Men tremble at the thought of him
And few that face him in battle live to tell the tale.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info