Why set a B/O price then reject it...?

You missed the point, they don't fucking care about fixing the 3% of PC population on console. BUT IF THE STORE went down for any reason they would fix it.
"
You missed the point, they don't fucking care about fixing the 3% of PC population on console. BUT IF THE STORE went down for any reason they would fix it.

No, you missed the point. Almost all of those threads were them acknowledging problems and saying fixes would be in the next patch.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"

No, you missed the point. Almost all of those threads were them acknowledging problems and saying fixes would be in the next patch.

NOPE! Shit is still broken and has been since the beginning of the league.
So... what you are saying is Players are supposed to post in forums but you haven't seen a GGG Mod lately? If thats the case should be get this thread going to grow support til they consider it or we leave the game?

"
Mrnickwan wrote:
"
Nica_Fexs wrote:
I agree, Sooo how do we request a feature? I am new i have the idea that this game development can be influenced by the community (like polls in runescape) So how do we request a change or new feature to GGG?

You don't. A GGG mod hasn't posted on the console forums since June. They are simply not interested in feedback from console players. Happy to take our money but not willing to listen to issues with gameplay or stability.
because these lazy f'ers just list things in their sell boxes and don't do crap.

"
Sencja wrote:
...I dont like the way GGG handles the Trade Market. There should be the option for auto-buy, even when the seller is offline. This would be a good option to fight against the high prices and the poor population on consoles. But for some reason, GGG dont like this idea.

The Marketplace has had several "logistical" issues since XBox release. But, at least we have one...

That being said, it's so important in a "Gear" game to actually get decent gear that a trade/market system becomes a very big focus for players. In PoE, it's so difficult to find "just the right piece" of gear that they have a very difficult Solo Self-Found gameplay start for players who want a challenge. IOW - They know how valuable a marketplace is in the game.

And, our option is to have what amounts to false-advertising driving the market prices for some very highly desirable items - Pricefixing. It wouldn't be so bad, but the population is of a size that it can easily be manipulated. A couple of falsely priced desirable items can net the perpetrator a good chunk of change on one turn-around purchase where someone lowered the price in response.

Are "Forever Items" still a problem? I've skipped a couple of leagues and remember how aggravating it was that some item listed since Week 1 was STILL in the marketplace and the user had long abandoned the league, resulting in what was probably a logjam of unanswered bids in their que and a ton of upset bidders.

Items with bids that meet or exceed the asking price should "Sunset" after a week of no sale, either auto-selling to the highest qualifying bid (which would likely require some more server-side resources dedicated to it) or somehow revert their status, becoming "invisible" to the Marketplace engine and "Greyed Out" in the players Marketplace Stash page. (I think that coming up with a way to get around the "Sale Stash Page" issue is one reason we don't have that. The above fixes the problem by reclassing the item to be "skipped" yet not require removal from the player's inventory page.)

Players that are the most effected by this are "new players." We all know that a Belly of the Beast doesn't sell for 50 Chaos in the first Week... And, that's where GGG should be concerned - They want New Players to like playing the game. The current problem with dead items in the marketplace and price-fixing has a negative impact on the experience of new players.

Just keep the posts/threads going on this subject in an attempt to warn new players. It's all we have, really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info