Here's a preview of the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Blight!

honestly im pretty disappointed with the unique map placement.

since elder cannot go over unique maps, it basically creates a cut or barrier for his growth, and this atlas has a ton of walls that won't let elder pass through which will be pretty hard for his influence to be manipulated
Why not letting THE PLAYER decide where he like his maps?

Vote:
[x] Drag and Drop Maps at will on entire Atlas.

That way POE will be more fun to play. Introduce new currency to do this or something.
t15 canyon?! poggers
"
sneakyness wrote:
t15 canyon?! poggers

That bird dog combo is going to mess up a lot of players. I remember how crazy opie they were as the boss of T12 castle ruins until our lord and savior Chris dumpstered them to a lower tier.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Would it have killed you guys to alphabetize those lists?
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
xMustard wrote:
honestly im pretty disappointed with the unique map placement.

since elder cannot go over unique maps, it basically creates a cut or barrier for his growth, and this atlas has a ton of walls that won't let elder pass through which will be pretty hard for his influence to be manipulated

This doesn't make any sense. The Elder growth goes along the pathways and unique maps don't block any pathways. Just because it's a visual hole on the Atlas doesn't mean it has a gameplay effect.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Elhazzared wrote:
Actually nevermind, Burial chamber sustain is impossible now. 2 tier 3 and 2 tier 5 attached to a tier 4. There goes GGG breaking ways of making currency because it would be so aweful for people to have nice things.

Wait, cant you just shape the burial to t9? t9 is easy to perma sustain.

Or you can just shape and and elder the 2x tier 5s.

Tiers under the one you are running have no impact at all if they are there.

Nothing has changed, still easy focus on burials.
Yuck. It’s the atlas.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
SuperDumbo wrote:
Why not letting THE PLAYER decide where he like his maps?

Vote:
[x] Drag and Drop Maps at will on entire Atlas.

That way POE will be more fun to play. Introduce new currency to do this or something.

I think you have just created a new league....

BUILD YOUR ATLAS, YOU CHOSES WHAT MAP GOES WHERE

Have sections of the atlas cycle through different new influences.

Have a new currency to purchase zana mods at map device.

When you run a map, have a seed randomized based on the tier of the map, the mod of a map, and the random rotating influences on the atlas

Then to top it all off, have the influence of surrounding maps shared with each other using an updated sextant system.

Can you find the right combonations maps/mods/influence and surrounding maps to get the Special encounter maps.

Path of exile 4.0 Butterfly effect.

title sucks....

Path of exile 4.0 Consequence.

meh.....
interesting t15 maps and a lot of really good choices for shaped t15 maps.
Also seeing some nice choices in the white maps for elder orb.
kinda sad that an old favorite farm map(courthouse) is still a red map o well plenty of great choices to shape/elder instead.
All in all looks to be a good atlas for me.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info