New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

I think Ill give it a try ;)
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358
Trap Mines!

get 6traps from every mine (1trap+2multitrap+2clustertrap)*1.2?2Swift Assembly?
get 10mines per button click (1mine+3minefield)*1.2?Swift Assembly?*2tremor rod

So i get 60 skill triggers per button click*4 base mine throwing speed*1.4mine throw speed * 0.6?minefield? = 202 skill triggers per 1sec

Will my 40trap limit even handle my 0.5sec trap lay speed?

That's 0.25sec mine throw speed+0sec mine arm time+0.5sec trap throwed out of the mine+0sec trap duration+trap cast time

It gone be fun testing and blowing up the server!
Last edited by Tommyvv on Aug 29, 2019, 3:46:26 PM
Do i have to detonate the mines myself with an extra skill or do they explode automatically?
One of those skills will be OP and everyone will play it and the rest will just become part of the PoE unused skill guild. There's really no need for the game to have a billion different skills with most of them being useless.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
What a shit build took him 15 second to kill the boss oO
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I do not get why you are messing with mines.
No one asked for those changes. It was a good, well balanced play-style.

Call the new mechanic "grenades" - all good. In fact it reads quite interesting and would be very welcome as an ADDITION to the well working trap and mine family.

I can only hope you rethink and come up with a solution that does not kill plenty of well established builds for the sake of a change no one asked for.

AND: Thanks for an amazing league! Love the game :)
I hope they realise how much broken it will be when people gonna push those mechanics..
It's already broken tho. Mines are super strong
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
When placed, it has a stacking aura that increases the damage nearby enemies take by 3%. This means that it provides 45% increased damage taken when you've got a full set of mines placed

"
When placed, it has a stacking aura that increases critical chance for hits against enemies around it by 10%.

"
When placed, it has a stacking aura that adds fire damage to hits against enemies near it, which grows as the gem levels.

All of those sound like global effects. Are they? Cos that would be really stupid. Just toss out a bunch of Stormblast Mines to get a 45% damage boost even on a Tornado Shot character now, at the cost of just 1 (or 2 with Minefield, for convenience) gem sockets? Please tell me these aren't global effects. Should only apply to damage done by mines, or at most by mines and traps. Even the mana reservation cost doesn't look too significant, judging by that video. Similarly the Skitterbots with their shocking and chilling auras sound like even non-miner and trapper builds will use them, just for utility.

i really hope that this is not.... the case and its only for mines.... or mine supported stuff those buffs are huge
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
Hopefully theres a bit more life to pick so i dont hate myself for going crit sabo. Looks good overall, but this seems like ALL builds will now run skitterbots and stormblast mines for free dmg vs bosses due to aura.

i hope not every build will use that just cause those are obviously super strong aura buffs or what ever you want to say... like eveyrone would use those

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info