Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

nice
I got only 1 mission in a map yesterday nothing today thats with about 60 run min quality 88 3 sextants all T16 maps! SO now were going get less a mission chance ? Whats also depressing is Betrayal. Gilded sulphite scrabs average cost of 120 chaos way to damn high what makes it worse is if your buying more then 5 an chaos only stacks 10 ! One last gripe is Iam able to buy maps on trade less then zana charges! I think the maps could be less amount but be a free reward for completing the mission an have a lowered cost if you fail ! Sorry one more ... It would be nice if last map run complete would reflect on the tier the new missions be set. Getting maybe 1 t16 a couple t15 but mostly t14 after completing a t16 before the reset kinda sucks ! Thanks getting off my chest feels better! But doubt ....
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Aug 26, 2019, 10:29:54 PM
Awesome change
This is awesome thank you
"
Very nice change. Please also make Einhar shut up...

Oh yes. Or rework him to be no asshole anymore.
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
I got only 1 mission in a map yesterday nothing today thats with about 60 run min quality 88 3 sextants all T16 maps! SO now were going get less a mission chance ?

I feel ya. Had a 95 character and ran a TON of content, more than I ever have in a league. I had ZERO double corrupt chambers, and zero gem corrupt chambers in Temple, 1 gilded scarab in Betrayal.
Now we'll see them even less. So this mechanic is just fluff on the surface hiding the fact that they'll be even more scarce.
me imagining, logging into perm std or hc in 3 years.... and be likkeee.. rigth!
Ugh.

So it's nice my standard character will accumulate missions when I'm playing Blight, and nice that I don't feel I have to log in at the correct time each day.

But...there's annoyances too.

First of all, I'm one of those people who chases missions. I do Alva, Einhar, and Zana DAILY. Period. I'm assuming we won't get 1 for each master each day, but rather, maybe only half of them spread out. So I won't get Alva every day...........and that pisses me off.

Furthermore, I can now run into Jun, which I absolutely HATE and I'll probably die for NO FUCKING REASON because it causes me to lag. Or I'll leave the map and reset with a new map and lose maps this way. Or both. And this happened some when I would run master-less maps, but rarely, since I rarely did that.

This pisses me off. By the announcement post, I assumed it would be worse. And I'm right. -_-

Because of this, I'll probably play less often or quit entirely. This gave me reason to play everyday and direction when I did play. Now it will all just be more random, and I'll get less master missions. So thanks, guys. Thanks.
yay... luvly! :) ♥
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Can we still accumulate master missions even when offline?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info