[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Aldonés wrote:
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
So, guys, how many new jewels can we socket ? They called "outer jewel socket" so looks like just 1 near fearsome force
I'll have to look at the tree, but I see the one near Resolute Technique and Minion Instability (Fearsome Force) as both within reason. One more to the right near Cleansed Thoughts can be obtained if it becomes worthwhile to pick up Influence, and near Iron Grip isn't too far away. It really depends on how good the cluster jewels are.

I'm leaning toward there being a typo on the rare jewels and the added passives are added jewel passives like the unique reads. If you could get +10 passives then you could simply start cycling the entire tree socketing every outer jewel.

It mostly depends on just how good the notables end up being, how many passives we're willing to sacrifice, the new nodes are rolled, and how expensive cluster jewels are.

Once again GGG's goal is for no one to know what they will be doing end game at the start of a league.

No, new jewels provide 0 (zero) new passive skillpoints. You will have to sacrifice regular skillpoints
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
No, new jewels provide 0 (zero) new passive skillpoints. You will have to sacrifice regular skillpoints
Ah yes, you are correct. It’s adding unallocated nodes. The unique though is rather interesting, even if you don’t use additional cluster jewels. For the cost of 7 passives you get 3 jewels. In any case we’ll have to plan the build assuming none and then modify it if something ends up being worthwhile. I cannot see it worth taking more than 1 outer node though.

Edit: Here’s to hoping there is a strength version to split personality.

Also I just watched the ZiggyD video, and he made the jewel system a bit more clear (or maybe just watching the trailer several times). On the outer nodes you will be able to socket a large, medium, or small cluster jewel. Large jewels will allow for 2 medium or small cluster jewels to be socketed in it, and medium jewels 1 small. This means that you can go 3 deep with heavy investment.

There are 280 notables and an unspecified number of keystones. We simply do not know what is in store for us, but I believe we will want something.
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 26, 2020, 12:07:13 AM
Selling a Lethal Pride +15% Strength at "Witch" Area | nodes: Enigmatic Defence, Prodigal Perfection, Lord of Death.

pm me in game : MOONandFriends

Thanks!

Just got this puppy as a random drop. Too bad it has no %attributes or strength.
Last edited by Provin915 on Feb 26, 2020, 6:08:40 PM
Last edited by Spamurai_ on Sep 18, 2020, 11:03:23 PM
Post 1
What are your thoughts on the necessity of Convocation for bosses? I’m thinking:

Mapping
- Zombies + Feeding Frenzy
- Golem + Convocation

Bossing
- Zombies + Minion Damage
- Golem + Feeding Frenzy

Basically replacing FF for MD in Zombie link and Conv for FF in Golem link.

Doing that frees me up to try this setup with 2 unset rings
- Vaal Molten Shell + Vaal Grace or Haste + Increased Duration
Post 2
Assuming new Spectres will have whatever we might want, any thoughts on what to aim for? If there is an Endurance generator, I’m going to go for that.
Post 3
It’s been very quiet...hopefully will perk up come patch notes time. In any case I’m trying to come up with various ways to speed everything up for Delirium.

One is to do something like

CWDT (1)
- Spirit Offering (8)

Cyclone
- CWC
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Flesh Offering

That would net the ES recovery from SO yet provide FO as the active buff. I simply don’t have the time to test anything right now. As is we recover ES from SO every .6 - .9 seconds, and linking to CWDT we will recover it every .25 seconds + 528 damage. This will provide less recovery when we don’t need it but potentially provide more than 2x as much in heavily sustained damage. It also allows for Brutality to enter the Zombie links.

Edit: I have Desecrate set up like that right now because I don’t know if it would work on separate triggers of different types.
The above 3 spoilers used to be separate posts, but I moved them into 1 post, and support kindly deleted the other ones. Hopefully this will cut down on spam and make my rambling a bit more cohesive. Delirium will focus on speed clears, so my goal is trying to find various methods of making this build faster.

Method 1
Use Flesh Offering. There are a couple methods here, one is the CWDT combination:
- CWDT (1)
- Desecrate (1)
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering (8)
- Flesh Offering (8)

This will grant the instant ES recovery from SO but immediately replace it with the FO buff. This is less predictable, so you may lose the FO buff if you do not take damage, and every self-damaging method I tried was simply not worth it.

Additionally, while you maintain the recovery, you do lose the actual SO buff. It's possible to add Bone Offering into the mix and utilize Leash of Oblation, but that requires a crafted chest instead of Saqawal's Nest. You can also still keep the standard Cyclone setup with FO in order to have the full buff effect.

I am liking CWDT setup. Right now you get the ES recovery every .6-.9 seconds while channeling. CWDT grants recovery every .25 seconds + 528 damage. You receive less "recovery" when not actually using it, but potentially more than 2x as much in heavy sustained damage. Personally I think this will be worth the eHP loss.

Method 2
I haven't actually tested this one, but it abuses the joys of Soul Ripper and Vaal Skills. SO will be linked to the 3L above (remove SC and FO). In your body armour you run:
- Flesh Offering
- Vaal Molten Shell
- Vaal Haste
- Vaal Grace
- Vaal Clarity
- Increased Duration

Vaal Clarity would make you immune to mana costs and drop the need for BM in the Spectre links. It also lets you use a Clarity Watcher's Eye with 18% hp as ES.

You also have the option of replacing Zombies with Vaal Skeletons.

Vaal Haste runs into the shortest duration (4 seconds) which will last ~8 seconds with increased duration. With this in mind it may be prudent to anoint Arcane Chemestry or Primal Spirit.

This particularly will not be optimal for bossing since you run into trouble sustaining flask charges. However, since it removes Cyclone, it allows for Bow/Quiver to be equipped.

Method 3
I will be doing this almost definitely regardless of any other changes. I will do a gem swap Feeding Frenzy (mapping) and Minion Damage (bossing) + gem swap Convocation (mapping) and Feeding Frenzy (bossing) linked to my golem. This will grant the aggressive nature for clearing while still maximizing boss dps and not wasting gem slots.
Last edited by Aldonés on Mar 7, 2020, 1:42:45 PM
"
Aldonés wrote:

Dont plan your build around Baron in 3.10 :wink: Skeletons will be good though
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
Dont plan your build around Baron in 3.10 :wink: Skeletons will be good though
Why would you say that? It hasn't changed since 3.1. If it survived the zombie buff and zombie nerf unchanged, I doubt they'll be changing it now. You have a legitimate Reddit source?
Removed
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Mar 10, 2020, 8:14:40 PM
@bigtoaster64
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
Hi guys, quick question here:

Do I still need to run Flesh and Stone (with and without Maim Support linked to it) to Maim ennemies if I have a weapon with Maim Support ?

Such has :

Or does it just stack all together for more damage ?
(I think it stack, but I just want to be sure)

Thanks!

No, weapons like that are legacy and have Maim Support built in, so you can drop the support gem elsewhere. However, current weapons can only Maim on Hit, and we take Maim Support for the increased physical damage taken. Maim on its own is just a slow debuff. Keep in mind you only benefit from both F&S and Maim Support if they are linked. If they aren’t linked then only the stronger of the two will be in effect.

So, about the new passives. There are a fair few with minion speed and several nice minion notables. One with 5% strength. 30% max life as armour will pair well with VMS. I’m also liking the Fortify on Hit completely freeing up that gem. The aura notables can be useful, especially the Banner one that amplifies non-curse auras against enemies (Pride). I’m on my tablet in bed right now, so I’m not going to list everything I think would be useful, but if there is anyone actually checking this thread right now it would be useful to discuss how much investment we want and rank which notables would be worth getting.

Personally I plan on branching out at the two 4% armour nodes and taking 1 full set. If I’m understanding correctly that means up to 3 offensive, 4 utility, and 2 keystones/defensive. Large jewels especially will get expensive when multiple notables line up for the same archetype. Full investment looks to cost 26-29 passives (possibly 2 less per keystone).
Last edited by Aldonés on Mar 10, 2020, 1:03:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info