[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
doomroka wrote:
Thanks for the guide! invaluable in my min/max project so far, build theorizing is not my strongsuit.

recorded a lvl 8 awakener with my current setup with somewhere around 160ex investment, just a few more pieces needed to really reach full potential, particularly increased zombie count which i hope to hit 18+ with a new necklace and belt in the future, but i really wanted to max out their individual damage first and then go for some absolute GG crafts later on those to give me something to do for the next month of league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ2lUlgKcuM&feature=youtu.be

current goals:
Awakened Minion Damage (bossing only)
Awakened Melee Phys
+1 efficient training with mana reserve corruption
GG zombie+strength neck
GG Str Belt
chaos conversion setup for testing/fun
??? (looking for suggestions for any substantial DPS boosts)

I am glad you enjoyed it, and welcome on the hunt for a "perfect" zombiemancer :D I've been testing out elegant hubris instead of a lethal pride, even with the loss of a zombie it could outshine lethal pride big time.
"
"
Breken wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:
It completely baffles me why they haven’t released an invisible banner MTX yet. People have been asking for since banners came out. Oh, and that belt of yours Qlida was sick.

You can use the invisible aura mtx on banners. I do it every time I make someone who uses them.

Oh damn, missed out... I should've bought one during the mtx sale 2 weeks ago. Dread Banner is the only aura I can actually fit currently...

Bought Empower4 tonight, feels good having lvl 30 zombies! Hope they're not body blocking each other cause 15 is actually alot

I was lucky enough to have a chat yelling at me to get one :P
Also the amount of zombies does get pretty damn high so they do start messing with eachother...Sadly.
"
Nantakuuu wrote:
Got about 30ex to spend, if i sell all of my other gear from toxic rain then i'll have about 90ex to spend.

What should I upgrade?

level 21 zombies, shapers touch, watchers eye setup etc. ^^
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
doomroka wrote:
Thanks for the guide! invaluable in my min/max project so far, build theorizing is not my strongsuit.

recorded a lvl 8 awakener with my current setup with somewhere around 160ex investment, just a few more pieces needed to really reach full potential, particularly increased zombie count which i hope to hit 18+ with a new necklace and belt in the future, but i really wanted to max out their individual damage first and then go for some absolute GG crafts later on those to give me something to do for the next month of league.

current goals:
Awakened Melee Phys
GG zombie+strength neck
GG Str Belt

My opinion on this forum is unpopular, but I can give you several suggestions on improvements. I've spent less currency on my char probably, but my damage is way higher and I have 2.6k more ehp. Lvl8 Sirus doesn't have the last phase with my current setup at all. He dies before those rotating beams appear.

You don't have enchantment on your helmet (~8.5% dps loss), you're missing mentioned awakened gems (over 50% damage on bosses), 21/23 impale (or at least make it 20/20), you aren't using a lethal pride/elegant hubris (another big damage loss). I'm also using a little bit different gem setup to push my damage even higher, but this setup is unpopular here.

There is no wrong setup D: only personal preferences. I've actually been wondering if i could squeeze some of your gems into mine, ultimately dropping enduring cry i think.
"
Finally crafted my first ever weapon from scratch! Having so much fun now! But it seems that I'm lacking a lot of damage. Why is that so? What should I upgrade next? Thanks!

Level 21 zombie and 4 empower will give you a massive power spike. The reason we use the weapon is cause it enables us to get high zombielevel and thats what you're missing.
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Guys, what should i focus on now?
Belt / Neck / Rings / Boots / Helm / Jewels?

I would get watchers eye and the things you mentioned yes.
"
Toldnir wrote:
Hi guys, just a little question :
since AG's kingmaker grants Fortify to allies.... what the point to get Fortify in the cyclone setup ? Could we replace it with a curse for example (enfeeble or vulnerability) ?

Try to remove the fortify from the cyclone and see how often you actually have it up ^^ Also we already have 2 curses in the build.
hi guys,

this build is amazing - i play a little different version in HC - very defensive with 80/79/79/75 resis.

Currently i'm tweaking my passive tree, i want to switch to increased fortify buff.

What bothers me are my auras/mana reservation.

Current setup:
flesh and stone
dread banner
skitterbots (no links)
aspect of the avian

What i plan (i can drop some points into reduced mana res.)
pride
flesh and stone (it feels so much safer with it)
aspect/dread banner

what is stronger - aspect of the avian or drad banner
i know if a had aspect of the spider i would go for that instead of dread and avian.

Maybe you can help me :)
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"

Oh damn, missed out... I should've bought one during the mtx sale 2 weeks ago. Dread Banner is the only aura I can actually fit currently...

Bought Empower4 tonight, feels good having lvl 30 zombies! Hope they're not body blocking each other cause 15 is actually alot

I was lucky enough to have a chat yelling at me to get one :P
Also the amount of zombies does get pretty damn high so they do start messing with eachother...Sadly.

I'm going to try dropping meat shield with impale so they don't bunch up so hard, Hopefully losing taunt wont be a big deal.
Last edited by LegendaryMewtwo on Jan 14, 2020, 7:37:15 AM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
doomroka wrote:

current goals:
Awakened Melee Phys
GG zombie+strength neck
GG Str Belt

I am glad you enjoyed it, and welcome on the hunt for a "perfect" zombiemancer :D I've been testing out elegant hubris instead of a lethal pride, even with the loss of a zombie it could outshine lethal pride big time.

What are we looking for on Elegant Hubris?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info