[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
In case anyone missed it, GGG tweeted that later this week they will implement a patch to auto loot monster parts when they die.

Yeah, that's a huge QoL!
I saw some footage of the Awakener flight, and it looks like like a horror show for minion builds with massive large moving ground degens that look like they would just chew through zombies. May want to keep a 6L skeleton setup in your back pocket for the fight.
"
In case anyone missed it, GGG tweeted that later this week they will implement a patch to auto loot monster parts when they die.

thank god. my finger and left click are dying atm.
This build has been working pretty well so far, also thanks for answering my questions in the stream yesterday.

Here's a sloppy video of me doing a T15 Siege Citadel Watchstone Quest (Boss + Metamorph included) in the Metamorph SC League

No zombies died, I still have a Tabula on, and the damage is not bad but could be better

https://streamable.com/dz833
Last edited by Meister on Dec 16, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
been loving this build so far - thanks!
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
I'm not sure why I didn't think about this sooner, but if you anoint Gravepact instead of Death Attunement, the trade off would be:

+10% minion life
+.2% minion life leech
+10 intelligence

-10 strength
-40% minion accuracy
(not needed)

This is the tree I'd consider going with that.

not bad but wouldn't it be better to go for something like this?

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAQ0AEjMAAIPfsJLBjr4RLSycvOpqQ2vbTLPQH-_rfIPr7hzcpwgVUPrSZp6g5mdxSp9i9HGyOsZyD5RvZlRZ8xo4kFXvDlBH5FGpbgHnFE38S7yfGJE6UmO7TazCbMAabzt4DbXyNZLYvW6qSsiKr5ARe8MWb-NqMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPKIQCqYkDOmrKqptzGMdo8a7IotH5UgwfMkmq1IGh1yxRv6Jd-kGTsNEQ87P2EohsqsmDpYVcZg-BpsNukkqvfXm6HMvE25qsSFYNrdmuBFnVNSZ5uuPsauC2GvbDwtg1-DzLc-_go26FivhykUIF8_0_takah9aqzsg9OPR4X-gdleOQubir5PAAAAAAA=

Seems like a good idea indeed. My reports have been minions needing some resists so far. So we might want to scale down dps and get abit of survivability.
Sorry for little activity on the guide from my side at the moment, trying to push for atleast top 100 SSFHC atm after a horrible day one. Around 380 with 16 hour session about to start, so we should be doing okay!

It seems like minions could use abit of tankiness, so we may have to check out either grave intentions or indomitable army.

PoB Nerf seemed hard on our zombie DPS, however if we get awakened gems it seems to be about the same as before, as i said more investment for the same level of power earlier on.

I also have an idea of a weapon!

+1 socketed gems - Natural roll
~110% minion damage - Bound fossil roll
+2 socketed support gems - Master crafted
+1 to strength / int gems - Faceted fossil roll
minion attack & Cast speed - Master craft
Additional crafts - Master crafted

So far my idea is something like 2 socket bound & faceted fossil spamming and annuling off the crap we get. What are your thoughts guys?
What's everyone's thoughts on using 5L zombie and 5L skeletons until 6L to run a split 5/5 zombie skele staff? I'm just not seeing the gains from the CWC in chest and it's really making it tough to skele. I know OP said to run 5/5 skele/zombie while pushing, so i think i need to just take that advice.
"
Qlidascope wrote:

So far my idea is something like 2 socket bound & faceted fossil spamming and annuling off the crap we get. What are your thoughts guys?

Throwing that on a bow would indeed be awesome. Since you can get up to 30% minion movement speed on a fossil or Essence Quiver...

It's going to be SUPER expensive though Faceted fossils are currently around 2ex each.... With those prices your probably looking at LEAST 60 to 70 ex minimum to make the bow happen.
Best possible outcome:

Prefix +1 socketed gems (natural roll made more common by fossil)
Prefix Minion Damage (delve bound roll)
Prefix +2 support gems (crafted)
Suffix +1 Strength or int Gems (rare faceted fossil roll)
Suffix Multimod (crafted)
Suffix Minion attack speed (crafted)

The hardest part and most expensive by far is hitting the +1 str or int gem on the faceted roll. That's only weighted at 750 (less than most common rolls)

SUPER Expensive.... but you pair that with a minion movement speed quiver with life/resists/etc and it may be worth it, if you can toss that kind of currency around.

Last edited by Breken on Dec 16, 2019, 12:49:27 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
Sorry for little activity on the guide from my side at the moment, trying to push for atleast top 100 SSFHC atm after a horrible day one. Around 380 with 16 hour session about to start, so we should be doing okay!

It seems like minions could use abit of tankiness, so we may have to check out either grave intentions or indomitable army.

PoB Nerf seemed hard on our zombie DPS, however if we get awakened gems it seems to be about the same as before, as i said more investment for the same level of power earlier on.

faceted is pretty rare even in trade league lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info