[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Also have one more question =)...Srry try to undestand all. What is more better for us build +1 zombie(From crafted body armour) or Aspect of Avion buff with Saqwail nest. Im just check it in POB so without Aspect of Avion+Saqwail nest zombie have less dps on 12k(clear) but with Avion+Saqwial(buff) I have only 16 zombies with crafted body armour 17. In POB Aspect of avion in config calculate buf from Saqwial nest?
"
Each zombie now do over 2.2 million at max Pride.
Oops, I forgot to factor in Impale is only good for physical damage. I also realized PoB doesn't distinguish between physical damage and all damage, so I had to reduce the effectiveness of Pride. Zombies actually only do half the damage I was thinking before.
"
ViniVeg wrote:
Also have one more question =)...Srry try to undestand all. What is more better for us build +1 zombie(From crafted body armour) or Aspect of Avion buff with Saqwail nest. Im just check it in POB so without Aspect of Avion+Saqwail nest zombie have less dps on 12k(clear) but with Avion+Saqwial(buff) I have only 16 zombies with crafted body armour 17. In POB Aspect of avion in config calculate buf from Saqwial nest?

Ehh, i'd say saqawals nest is the stronger option for dps, as it grants ~200k dps per zombie when might is active, and we have a theory that the allies aspect of the chest makes the buff stack twice on minions. The data on this is quite old though. Furthermore we don't only use saqawal for dps, but also for reduced mana reserved aswell as the flat attributes and not only strength. saqawals is really good if you want to run haste for example.
"
"
Each zombie now do over 2.2 million at max Pride.
Oops, I forgot to factor in Impale is only good for physical damage. I also realized PoB doesn't distinguish between physical damage and all damage, so I had to reduce the effectiveness of Pride. Zombies actually only do half the damage I was thinking before.

So you're rocking 1,1m shaper dps with your zombies in a defensive setup atm?
"
ViniVeg wrote:

That is a very involved question because it takes much more than dps into account. I personally wouldn't bother with Aspect of the Avion without Saqawal's Nest; if I did go with an aspect it would be Spider. With Saqawal's, Avion grants 4x as much damage for minions.

A crafted chest, well, has all the goodies you have on yours. That has to be weighed against the bonus damage, reduced mana reserved, and all attributes.

There have been too many changes since I've last looked at it, so I can't really say for sure. Crafted is by far much more tanky.
THX guys/ Ask about you generosity with dread baner. Generosity have effect on Dread baner?
"
Qlidascope wrote:
So you're rocking 1,1m shaper dps with your zombies in a defensive setup atm?
Pretty much. That's Shaper dps at max Pride. I've tried to manually calculate everything PoB doesn't, including Lethal Pride values and everything AG grants. It's frustrating when PoB "accepts" a line by making it blue but then still ignores it or ignores part of it.
Last edited by Aldonés on Nov 14, 2019, 8:54:53 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Grats on the helm, very good price.
How the hell do i sell an AG fully equipped? does POB show what they have?
It is the chaos version as per op instructions.
Gruthkuls, sothbound/despair, crown of the tyrant helm, victarios flight boots.
AG is 20/20.

You can't sell the AG you have summoned, the items are basicly floating halfway into the void as is. If you try to trade the gem the "memory" of the AG will reset and you'll lose it all.

Well that was an expensive exercise lol. Thanks for the reply.

Next question is do i use impale in lieu of Minion damage?
Note i am not using a banner as yet.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Grats on the helm, very good price.
How the hell do i sell an AG fully equipped? does POB show what they have?
It is the chaos version as per op instructions.
Gruthkuls, sothbound/despair, crown of the tyrant helm, victarios flight boots.
AG is 20/20.

You can't sell the AG you have summoned, the items are basicly floating halfway into the void as is. If you try to trade the gem the "memory" of the AG will reset and you'll lose it all.

Well that was an expensive exercise lol. Thanks for the reply.

Next question is do i use impale in lieu of Minion damage?
Note i am not using a banner as yet.

Yeah you really wanna be sure that you can afford the investment in the AG before going with it ^^

You'd want to use banner with impale for sure, as the impale chance for minions are quite low without it. :D
"
ViniVeg wrote:
THX guys/ Ask about you generosity with dread baner. Generosity have effect on Dread baner?

Yes the generosity works with banner, as it grants an aura ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info