[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Can't figure out how my guardian died. I tried to summon him today but no dice.
I'm at 350 in the mine, it's not that dangerous. The damn golem has half his life and it's alive and well and no zombies (same life as him) died either. There are things down there that can one shot me even with 9,4K life but the guardian has 10 times that, huge leech and some regen. And I didn't even notice it yesterday, I mean I would have noticed fortify missing from the zombies.
To be honest I'm thinking this may be some bug in the game. I've seen other people reporting being unable to summon him and not noticing him die the previous day.

He's quite squishy compared to the zombies, and jeez even a stone golem with the same links. My bet is that he died to some fireball shotgun or waterpool thingy from blight. Did you trade your skillgem in any way aswell?

Well the golem is 1L and he's got minion life so he's got almost double life. I suppose he may have died in one of those tornado encounters in the mine. They do a lot of damage and can't be killed. That's basically the only time I've seen the golem's life reduced. Pretty strange that I didn't notice though. Ah I guess 2 ex is not that huge of a price. No more mine for him though.

Yeah those also hit like a truck, but if you do blight encounters im 90% sure thats what did it. I've seen my zombies with basicly 100k life and resist cap die in a matter of seconds to those if stacked properly, anyway rip your bro :(
"
"
raquelcesar wrote:
I just made a spreadsheet that computes the impale damage, depending on some input data.

Maybe you or someone else will find it useful...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GDD_lwoxk6IQhX-RpD26YoAOMGFqx9qIWHTz6sT6S3s/edit?usp=sharing
Oh, that is nice. I cannot see the precise calculations, but I want to make sure you took a few things into account.

- Quality on Dread Banner is synonymous with effect of non-curse aura, rounded down to the nearest whole percentage (i.e. 1% quality grants 0 effect, not .5). This will affect impale chance, impale effect, and less damage.

- Quality on Impale Support is additive to increased impale effect.

- Every stage of calculations round down to the nearest whole percentage. If calculations show 50.99% chance to hit the game calculates 50%. The same is true for effect. The raw damage will only round down to the nearest whole number which is inconsequential, so it can be expressed more accurately, but as you noted on the spreadsheet PoB will only calculate whole percentages. This means you need separate calculations for chance to impale and impale effect so that the rounded numbers can be calculated in the main calculation.

So what i get from this is that impale is basicly just like using a brutality in the links, but with the ability to use spirit offering aswell?

Sorry for not giving any feedback, i am an idiot when it comes to math ^^
Last edited by Qlidascope on Nov 12, 2019, 5:34:25 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
So what i get from this is that impale is basicly just like using a brutality in the links, but with the ability to use spirit offering aswell?

Sorry for not giving any feedback, i am an idiot when it comes to math ^^
The simplest way to look at it is impale provides a separate multiplier for the physical damage only just like sources of enemies take increased physical damage. Impale does not preclude chaos damage like Brutality does, but the bonus chaos damage is not amplified by impale. It’s most annoying that it’s such a huge damage boost, and PoB will only calculate the more multiplier on Impale Support. Impale will get up to 84-85% more damage that isn’t factored into PoB. That accounts for Generosity and the helm enchant.

Oh, because I recall you mentioning Fortify. Max stacks will only grant an increased Fortify for 2.5 seconds or ~5 seconds after all increased aura is taken into account. You also won’t be able to generate stacks with Generosity linked which I recommend. Generosity will prevent you from impaling, but make your zombie’s stronger, and you still benefit from an even stronger less accuracy aura. I’m also not sure if a lesser Fortify more recently applied would overwrite the better Fortify.

Last edited by Aldonés on Nov 13, 2019, 10:39:28 AM
Now try it new way for build with all information wht take on this pages.Thx you a lot.
Last edited by ViniVeg on Nov 13, 2019, 5:42:21 PM
About the crafted mace: You basically have the choice between these prefixes:
"
Minions deal (39-45)% increased Damage
Minions have (39-45)% increased maximum Life

"
Minions deal (67-81)% increased Damage

So far, I've never had a zombie or specter die on me, except in phys reflect maps where the zombies keep killing themselves. So I assume extra life is pretty useless? Or does it help with stuff like UElder, I've never done it on a summoner, so I have no idea how quickly minions die to him.

Just want to make sure I don't mess up the easiest part of the craft :)
Have a question>Im now use Pride+Haste+Clarity+Skiterbots+DreadBanner- Its good idead use pride and haste together?Now i Have 5100hp +3348ES(UnBuffed) With cyclone its rise up to 5k+>Also have 17 zombies right now. I try it use Discipline(remove haste)but its only give it some more ES not more,im not die anyway on uberelder and only now going to delve and right now on Delve 200+. Wht do you think about this haste +pride?
FUN BUILD
"
Tornacan wrote:
"

"

So far, I've never had a zombie or specter die on me, except in phys reflect maps where the zombies keep killing themselves. So I assume extra life is pretty useless? Or does it help with stuff like UElder, I've never done it on a summoner, so I have no idea how quickly minions die to him.

with "normal" endgame setup (check up mine if u want) Uelder die in less than a minute and no minion dies from him.

Still AG with budget setup stay easily alive :)
"
Tornacan wrote:
"

"

If Uber Elder is the hardest thing you plan on doing, then either would be fine. Other than reflect maps, the only time I’ve heard of zombies dying on any scale is HotGM and Delve 800+. Zombies dying aren’t that big a deal though, even Spectres can easily be replaced. We don’t want AG to die since he can easily cost 2+ ex to replace. With that it’s recommended to not bring AG to those places. Those and Blight bosses are probably the only time you’ll ever notice any dps difference either.

"
ViniVeg wrote:
Have a question>Im now use Pride+Haste+Clarity+Skiterbots+DreadBanner- Its good idead use pride and haste together?Now i Have 5100hp +3348ES(UnBuffed) With cyclone its rise up to 5k+>Also have 17 zombies right now. I try it use Discipline(remove haste)but its only give it some more ES not more,im not die anyway on uberelder and only now going to delve and right now on Delve 200+. Wht do you think about this haste +pride?
Discipline should give you ~1000 ES. If you opt for Vaal Discipline, you get a free pseudo ES flask. With your current setup I’m not sure how you get all those auras reserved at once. You would have to invest very heavily into the tree.
Feels like GGG balanced around this build LOL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info