[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
mateki wrote:
Hello!

If I'm using crown of the tyrant with the 1 white socket for my AG, does it need to be socketed with something for it to take effect or will it apply the effect as long as there is 1 white slot?

The wording on the crown is the following "You and Nearby Allies have 47 to 61 added Chaos Damage per White Socket", this means that it just needs to be the socket that has x colour, and in our case white ^^
Yep i am convinced the chaos version is bloody brilliant.
Only thing i don't really like is the loss of ES due to using Haste over Discipline. I suspect op is gearing for deep delves cause i feel the damage output doesn't require the use of Haste over Discipline.
Only bitch is that i had to use a few mana regen nodes cause i was running out of mana with using cyclone and that can be deadly sometimes.
What do you guys think of this mod for summoners (explode for fire damage)? Does this work at all for minion kills? Normally it would say your hits or your kills but it just says enemies killed.

Anyone have experience with it? I would lose out on the minion attack speed, but maybe it's worth?
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Oct 26, 2019, 3:19:11 AM
Hello! I look chaos conversion has completely changed, the section is completely redone! What about the old version of chaos conversion? The new version of the chaos of conversion is worth an incredibly large investment! What is the point of such a large investment if the previous version destroyed everything that was much cheaper?
Phys version destroys everything so why did you go to chaos version.
Throwing it back on you.
OP is making continual improvements to the build in general, especially the high end chaos version.
If you don't like simply stay with your earlier chaos build - whatever.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Yep i am convinced the chaos version is bloody brilliant.
Only thing i don't really like is the loss of ES due to using Haste over Discipline. I suspect op is gearing for deep delves cause i feel the damage output doesn't require the use of Haste over Discipline.
Only bitch is that i had to use a few mana regen nodes cause i was running out of mana with using cyclone and that can be deadly sometimes.

You should look into getting -3 mana cost of channeling skills on your rings then, it'll make the cyclone cost free. Yeah i ended up prefering the full dps version for deep delves, as vaal molten shell carried, and at times you got one shot even with a 14k vaal molten shell as well as the 8-9k hp i had.
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
What do you guys think of this mod for summoners (explode for fire damage)? Does this work at all for minion kills? Normally it would say your hits or your kills but it just says enemies killed.

Anyone have experience with it? I would lose out on the minion attack speed, but maybe it's worth?

sadly it doesn't affect your minions :( insane roll though ^^
"
olegyaluck wrote:
Hello! I look chaos conversion has completely changed, the section is completely redone! What about the old version of chaos conversion? The new version of the chaos of conversion is worth an incredibly large investment! What is the point of such a large investment if the previous version destroyed everything that was much cheaper?

The chaos convertion is pretty much the same, smack on the gloves, haste, and withering touch. All the other changes offer a TON of survivability/ quality of life. In addition it gives you something to keep chasing for ^^
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
olegyaluck wrote:

The chaos convertion is pretty much the same, smack on the gloves, haste, and withering touch. All the other changes offer a TON of survivability/ quality of life. In addition it gives you something to keep chasing for ^^

I'm without any aggression. I really like your build and what you have done and are doing. I just really want you to post all the previous versions, because I gradually came to the final result of the chaos of conversion. And I want to start the next league and play also =)
I want you to at least leave the pastine of previous versions, starting with the original build where there was physical damage.
With best regards.

Hey guys, i have around 15 ex left. What would you guys change? im at around 1.118 strength with my lethal pride

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info