[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
KretenSVK wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
AXO77 wrote:
Hey man u change again ? seriously ? take a decision or do a better guide with all variant , WTF

Yes, i will change it again, and again, and again and again until Path of Exile stops working. I keep comming up with improvements, if you dislike that then use an old Pastebin link. It is not my problem that people prefer a subpar version of the build and refuse to understand the improvements to the build. As i stated in the start of the guide, i strive to make the perfect zombiemancer in my opinion.

ofc, i understand the progress, but i really like my AG and now, you changed the build and it is gone :)
So, i tryied your new build, but have problem with endurance charges. Maximum 5, but have to cast enduring cry a lot to raise charges. is there any trick how it can be triggered "automaticaly" and dont need to press it every few moments to raise endurance charges?
and one more question: how this enduring cry works with single enemy? is it easy to stack and keep 5/5 stacks ?
thanks

You'll have to selfcast enduring cry once every ~11-13 seconds to keep the charges up. In boss fights you get 1 charge if there's one enemy. In fights like uber elder cast it when the portals spawn to get full charges easily ^^

Not sure how your animate guardian would go cause of me changing the build :/? i fail to see the connection there
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Was trying to explain that in the 2 versions of this build that i have tried i found both to be very good and had difficulty determining what is the better.
Killed uber elder deathless with both.

So i suppose my question should have been "do you think the cyclone variant is worth trying"?

I have tried it and find it a lot more tankier so i suppose the nest logical question is should i try the chaos version of cyclone?
This seems to be the ultimate so i suppose the answer is yes.

This build is so diverse.
Thaks.

Chaos convertion has the most quality of life, as you just run any map you roll.

Cyclone is simply just best in slot for your armour, so i'd stick with that aswell ^^
"
mskLoup wrote:
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
mskLoup wrote:
Jlh,
i'm not complaining.
i only asked the link of previous version of the build

Sadly i don't have the old version of the build anymore, as i update the same PoB everytime i get new ideas to improve the build. :(

no problem mate
i did great job. and do

Glad to hear <3
i mean you did the great job
but wrote i
am i narcisse?
"
Qlidascope wrote:

You'll have to selfcast enduring cry once every ~11-13 seconds to keep the charges up. In boss fights you get 1 charge if there's one enemy. In fights like uber elder cast it when the portals spawn to get full charges easily ^^

Not sure how your animate guardian would go cause of me changing the build :/? i fail to see the connection there

is is bad if i keep AG and switch enduring cry for Blood Magic at helmet? so my helmet now looks like: AG + EC + Raise Spectre + Minion Life. Why to replace AG? cannot be BM replaced?
thanks
Last edited by KretenSVK on Oct 25, 2019, 7:28:38 AM
Why do you want to place it in your helmet?
"
niksxs wrote:
Why do you want to place it in your helmet?

author (Qlidascope) did it. he had AG in helmet in previous build, now he replaced AG with EC. question is why? why we cannot replace Blood Magic instead. IS the bloodmagic so important? i have mana to cast EC, spectres are not dying, so why to keep BM ?
Last edited by KretenSVK on Oct 25, 2019, 8:33:21 AM
Look in the gems section page1. He got ec in gloves
"
niksxs wrote:
Look in the gems section page1. He got ec in gloves

yes, now it is in gloves :) ok.... i will put it into gloves.

and another question: what is right use of spells for example when u are fighting AUL ? u start to use cyclone to cast fortify and spirit offering, and meanwhile u press molten shell and enduring cry and waiting for Vaal Molten shell ? or how it is best to cast things? because sometimes i am not really sure if i am not missing something, coz time to time i die and i have no idea what happened :D
Last edited by KretenSVK on Oct 25, 2019, 8:41:49 AM
Me, again.

And you know what Exile? I think we did it.
That is what I`m thinking after playing today.
The best day in POE, ever.
In the temple of atzoatl I had a "Lapidary Lens" which corrupts a gem twice.
And …

Raise Zombie 20/20 -> Lvl 21 / Q 23

YEAH!!!!
Thx, for this awesome build. Never played so good, before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info