[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
The new chest might be better than Sawawal's?

we'd loose a flat 5% dmg and 5% movement speed in general. Some mana reservation, lighnint resist and alot of attributes. However the less damage taken seems very strong. The meatshield is also great for our spectres / guardian / golems. i'm not sure though. It seems to be made for a hybrid zombiemancer / domblow thingy. So i honestly think that it'll fit another build better.
Will be starting with this build. I like how the final tree is next to Unwavering Stance. Makes uber elder much easier.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/d0b8pe/our_team_is_working_hard_to_get_a_torrent_file/

New zombie chest is amazing. Maybe really drop Saqawal cause it's not very useful? Ele reduction is great.

What kind of trash is that? That buffs our damage, not the zombies. It’s definitely made for some hybrid build. That would be very sexy if it buffed zombie damage.
"

What kind of trash is that? That buffs our damage, not the zombies. It’s definitely made for some hybrid build. That would be very sexy if it buffed zombie damage.

Damn, forgot that Global damage aren't working for minions. That's sad.
Might be good for a detonate dead build detonating Zombies...but then the goal is for them to not live long enough to buff you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628299

Sepia Oil Violet Oil Violet Oil Grave Intentions

Gimme your violet oils bros :D
Hello :)
Are you able to make your talent three from lvl 20+ and up to lvl 100? Just if you arent lvl 100 yet, then you have a chance to see, what is best to take before you reach lvl 100 ofcause :)
Hope you can ^^
.. so what about the CDR reduction without violent dead jewels zombies get 75% down from 300%... like they will hit normal attack 10 times and then slam.. ? u guys still think this is good in 3.8?

shouldnt there be melee splash or something for clear ?

thx
I'm afraid to ask... what do we need the second curse for?)

I suppose that for enfeeble from Spectre and vulnerability from AniGuard.
Last edited by Mef_f on Sep 6, 2019, 5:50:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info