[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Grandork wrote:
I'm looking at the PoB, you are using a custom gem that is +50 STR and +20% STR, why is that?

Its a placeholder for the lethal pride jewel. I had it located elsewhere in 3,7 so the one that i have doesn't work anymore. I'll add the real one once i got it :)
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 5, 2019, 10:59:31 PM
"
Zerotanker wrote:
Just to double check Qlidascope,

You put this at the bottom of golems - in title + pob you include golems, is it just a mistype? (just wanting to confirm) will be starting this,

"This means that the golems would add about 1,9m dps to the build in best case scenario, which makes it not worth it. "

I was convinced of another build but your updates are killing it, thank you for the hard work you put in.

As others have mentioned maybe a quick leveling pob could help for new people?

Thanks,

i added 3 defensive golems to the build, as the golem commander node and a free jewel slot made it possible. If you choose to you can run 3x carrion golems for the 1,9m dps. However i'd recommend the defensive ones. Also carrion golem isn't in PoB as of now, as the developer hasn't added them yet.
"
Awesome guide and amazing build! Would love a POB that included low level trees so we know where to path first. A lot of people have never played minions before so they don't know path order. Also the PoB in the Starter Gear section is outdated (3.7) and also way different than the main PoB.

i added a short and scuffed leveling guide for now, i'll update it as we go on ^^
"
Niwi wrote:
Where is the 120% CDR for Zombie slam coming from?

assumed a ~4% CDR per skill level, and as we have 21+2+7 raise zombie gem we get a total of 30, 30x4=120 ^^
"
amdoch wrote:
Thank you for all of the great information that you've put together in here. I am very curious about trying this build in blight, but I did notice that you're still listing Violent Dead in the gear section. I thought that was removed in blight? If yes, then do you think this build will take a big dps hit from not having dual violent dead jewels?

Whoops, that went over my head completely, so many things to calculate, speculate and so on right now, i removed them. Thank you for reminding me!

I explained the loss of violent dead in the following post beneath, try ctrl+f typing in violent dead.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 5, 2019, 11:00:38 PM
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
thevidon wrote:

Wait so this build is assuming we all get to lvl 31 zombies? Good lord.....

21 gem itself + 3 emp + 3 weapon mod (+1 socketed +2 to emp)+ 2 ascendancy = 29 lvl

More +levels could be reached by uniques.

It is actually 21+2+7, 2 from ascendency and 7 from empower. We only reach level 30 as of now. It might change in 3.8 though :D
Trying to find my first summoner build. I heard zombiemancer was nerfed a lot this patch. Whats the current thought on this?
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
thevidon wrote:

Wait so this build is assuming we all get to lvl 31 zombies? Good lord.....

21 gem itself + 3 emp + 3 weapon mod (+1 socketed +2 to emp)+ 2 ascendancy = 29 lvl

More +levels could be reached by uniques.

It is actually 21+2+7, 2 from ascendency and 7 from empower. We only reach level 30 as of now. It might change in 3.8 though :D

True, 21 +1 soc + 3 emp + 1 soc emp + 2 sup emp = 30. Forgot that Emp will have +1 buff too.
Added a scuffed leveling section to the build, people are more than welcome to add/critise!
The new chest might be better than Saqawal's?
Last edited by Seananigans_ on Sep 5, 2019, 11:39:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info