[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

what about 6 link queen's escape vs a 6 link staff with just +1?
it seems that the queen's escape is better, even without the +1, because it provides nice bonuses (like the minion speed and damage), and the additional zombie is an overall dps increase, not to mention the additional spectre and skelly
"
Giammafix wrote:
it seems that the queen's escape is better, even without the +1, because it provides nice bonuses (like the minion speed and damage), and the additional zombie is an overall dps increase, not to mention the additional spectre and skelly

Try it in PoB, I bet you cut the overall DPS in half, if not more. Gem levels are what is important. Levels give us 90% of the damage and with higher gem levels you gain more Zombies, the +1 Zombie is nothing. (And you lose a 7th link if you consider getting Maim too. We would need 500% increased minion damage to make up for losing a 7th link lol.)

Sorry, but a blue mace with +1 to socketed gems would beat Queens Sacrifice by a lot.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 19, 2019, 7:33:52 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

Try it in PoB, I bet you cut the overall DPS in half, if not more. Levels are what is important. And with levels you gain morew Zombies, the +1 is nothing. And you lose a 7th link, We would need 500% increased minion damage to make up for losing a 7th link lol.

I know, I probably didn't explain myself in the last post.

I wasn't talking about the +1/maim mace (it's the goal of course), but about a simple +1 rare staff or mace :)
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

Try it in PoB, I bet you cut the overall DPS in half, if not more. Levels are what is important. And with levels you gain morew Zombies, the +1 is nothing. And you lose a 7th link, We would need 500% increased minion damage to make up for losing a 7th link lol.

I know, I probably didn't explain myself in the last post.

I wasn't talking about the +1/maim mace (it's the goal of course), but about a simple +1 rare staff or mace :)

Yea, I noticed, I edited my post. But the same applies. A +1 is still better. Even with only a level 3 Empower.
ok thanks, so it's still better even with 1 zombie less
"
Giammafix wrote:

Well, no. You will reach Raise Zombie level 25 with the +1 mod, which means one more Zombie.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

Well, no. You will reach Raise Zombie level 25 with the +1 mod, which means one more Zombie.

You reach 25 with a 21 lvl gem +2 from ascendancy and empower lvl 3. +1 on the staff doesn't do anything. Unless your gem is not corrupted but then you can afford a six linked staff with a good mod, but can't afford a gem?

I am currently using Femurs of the Saints which has a +2 to gems, saving money for empower lvl 4 and using Maim for now. I reach exactly 25 with the staff and a corrupted gem and ascendancy. With empower I will reach 28. The OP's weapon gives us 30 and another zombie.
"
Msciwoj wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:

You reach 25 with a 21 lvl gem +2 from ascendancy and empower lvl 3. +1 on the staff doesn't do anything. Unless your gem is not corrupted but then you can afford a six linked staff with a good mod, but can't afford a gem?

I am currently using Femurs of the Saints which has a +2 to gems, saving money for empower lvl 4 and using Maim for now. I reach exactly 25 with the staff and a corrupted gem and ascendancy. With empower I will reach 28. The OP's weapon gives us 30 and another zombie.

??? lvl 20 gem, +2 ascendency, +2 lvl 3 empower, +1 from staff, +1 from empowers +1 from staff.
How do i get 4 white sockets on the Triad Grip gloves ?
"
How do i get 4 white sockets on the Triad Grip gloves ?

You corrupt them in Alva's temple. It's a 1/4 chance.

Holy balls the gloves are 7ex right now. I would wait until you can find a pair for 5-5.5ex. There's no way they can hold that high. The expected value of a zero thought temple corrupt at 290c is crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info