[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Msciwoj wrote:
OP, I checked your character Qlida_Baroness and you have allocated a small Wand Attack speed and Accuracy node near Ravenous Horde. This is most likely a mistake...? Just telling you so you can respec it and get more life or something.

I don't see anything :(?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBLMI9AthEQ8RLRQgFE0WbxcvGJEaHRo4Gmwb-hzcJJokqiXfJy8qmCycLR8y0TbpOQs6UjpYOsY64TsNOz88LUVHRZ1HhUqfTLNNrFBHU1JVtVXGVdZXDVnzWpFfP2D4YShi9GO7ZOdmVGaeZ3Fnm2hlaPJqQ2qsa9txsnIPcsV8g4CkggeDX4PMhsqIQIx2jr6PGpAzkFWSwZRvlSCa4JuKns2g5qIApBmmV6aspzCofaqprJitSK4-r2y3Mbc-vJ-86r5PwGbBBMHzwmzGrtAf0iHTj9P72L3ZXt-w42rkUevu7IPsiu8O7-vwH_JB8kXzm_rS_Ev-Cv6B?accountName=Qlidascope&characterName=Qlida_Baronesss
"
Skip511 wrote:
Hey guys, I managed to get lvl18 maim and +1 gems with around 400 alts. I imprinted it cause I had the beast. The first anulment hit jackpot.

What do I do now with the imprint orb?

either keep it as a sourvenir or delete it so you never somehow reroll your item back :D
"
Skip511 wrote:
Hey guys, I managed to get lvl18 maim and +1 gems with around 400 alts. I imprinted it cause I had the beast. The first anulment hit jackpot.

What do I do now with the imprint orb?

either keep it as a sourvenir or delete it so you never somehow reroll your item back :D
Just adding my voice to the chorus - thanks OP for the build!
===
Downed Uber Elder in a very messy engagement - zombies kept dying but Vaal Summon Skeletons made quick work of the bosses nonetheless. Really fast, easy kill.

For those killing Uber Elder on a regular basis, do your zombies tend to all or mostly survive the fight?
Last edited by hankinsohl on Sep 19, 2019, 5:43:21 PM
Added even more chaos shenanigans under the 3.8 chaos convertion! We drop abit of life to get 50% chaos resist, 8-24% physical as elemental damage, 1,3k ES, abit of str and even more dps due to adding a crown of the tyrant to the build!

Check it out guys, it. Is. BUNKERS!

Also added a small lethal pride explaination, as we were getting bombared by questiong regarding it !

Good luck exiles :)
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 19, 2019, 6:41:05 PM
"
hankinsohl wrote:
===
Downed Uber Elder in a very messy engagement - zombies kept dying but Vaal Summon Skeletons made quick work of the bosses nonetheless. Really fast, easy kill.

For those killing Uber Elder on a regular basis, do your zombies tend to all or mostly survive the fight?

30+ fights, not even my unlinked and unbuffed Golem has died in the fight, nevermind a Zombie. You do have minion leech right?

And to the added stuff to the chaos version, all good ideas, but as usual, I'll pass. Don't see the point of investing tons of more exalts into even more defense for a build that hasn't died on me in like 50 hours of doing the hardest content the game has to offer. Same with more damage. Even if it would be 10 times the damage I have right now, it would not make the Uber Elder or deep delves any faster, as the phys version already insta phases/kills everything.

Now, if it would provide more clear speed, that would be another thing and see me instantly switching, but I am very sure I am faster with shitty Essence crafted gloves and Haste :D

Maybe once someone can point out any real "pro" to the chaos version I will try it too.

And don't get me wrong, not shitting on those ideas, they sound fun enough and are definitely creative, I just have to see any practical advantage before I would consider making the switch.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 19, 2019, 6:34:53 PM
what is the consensus on War Banner vs Dread Banner, which one better?
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:
===

30+ fights, not even my unlinked and unbuffed Golem has died in the fight, nevermind a Zombie. You do have minion leech right?

And to the added stuff to the chaos version, all good ideas, but as usual, I'll pass. Don't see the point of investing tons of more exalts into even more defense for a build that hasn't died on me in like 40 hours while doing the hardest content the game has to offer.

Even without any of that stuff, just using the physical version with a shitty pair of essence crafted gloves, the build is WAY past the point of HIGHLY diminishing returns when it comes to all three, offense, clear speed and defense.

But I guess you are only min-maxxing at this point, so that is always nice.

Maybe once someone can point out any real "pro" to the chaos version I will try it too.

Good call on the leech - I'll grab a bit on a jewel to see if that fixes things.
"
hankinsohl wrote:

Good call on the leech - I'll grab a bit on a jewel to see if that fixes things.

If you are already going to use a ghastly jewel, try to get some minion chance to blind on it too. 5% chance to blind on hit for minions provides more defense to the build than anything OP came up with for the chaos version ;)
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 19, 2019, 6:42:30 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
hankinsohl wrote:

If you are already going to use a ghastly jewel, try to get some minion chance to blind on it too. 5% chance to blind on hit for minions provides more defense to the build than anything OP came up with for the chaos version ;)

Yup - I've been using blind to good effect - I bought this to replace my old binder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info