[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

x
Last edited by hankinsohl on Sep 19, 2019, 2:28:59 AM
So im finally lvl 82 and I was wondering what to annoint on my amulet. I understand my damage source is from my zombies and spectre, but would annoint more defence be better? Like diamond skin?
Anoint Death Attunement
"
Snoukz wrote:
Anoint Death Attunement
if I did that, wouldnt I be losing out on minion damage? where would i spec into
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
"
CapedBaldyyy wrote:
Hello everyone. How are we able to summon 18 zombies? At the moment I only have 14.

You'd have 18 zombies with 1,800 strength and a +1 zombie amulet or 1,500 strength and the +2 zombie Greatwolf talisman in OP. It's really pointless to shoot that high but it's something you can do.

y forget queens hynger body armour +1 zombi
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
101zombi101 wrote:
about craft again

2h mace 81 lvl 15c
make 28% quality 14c
make 6 soc and 6 link 4 ex
make 1 gem + maim 2 ex
imprint + anull 5 ex

and i steel dont have pure yelow mace

and i need 2 ex multicraft and 2 ex +2 gems and minion dam minion life

= 15 ex !!!!! and weapon dont ready how many i spent for imprint i dont know

1 - 5 - 10 ex 1 mirror ?

craft its Sadomaso game inside poe game

I have said often enough in this thread, don't imprint for these two mods... It makes absolutely NO sense. Both are very common mods, absolutely not worth imprinting. The 145c you spend on one imprint, you can spend on 1600 Alterations, which would be much more effective as you will roll those two mods multiple times with these Alterations.

Gone through 5k alterations so far and only had the 2 mods come up on a lucky regal then screwed on the annul..starting from scratch. If I ever see 2 blue mods I’ll be completely happy spending another exalt just to make sure I can stop refilling this garbage so I don’t know what you’re talking about easy common mods lol no offense

Well, your luck sucks BIG TIME if this is true. I have crafted 9 of these maces now. And have never spent more than 2000 alts finishing the weapon.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 19, 2019, 5:52:39 AM
"
DolphinCarpet wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
101zombi101 wrote:
about craft again

2h mace 81 lvl 15c
make 28% quality 14c
make 6 soc and 6 link 4 ex
make 1 gem + maim 2 ex
imprint + anull 5 ex

and i steel dont have pure yelow mace

and i need 2 ex multicraft and 2 ex +2 gems and minion dam minion life

= 15 ex !!!!! and weapon dont ready how many i spent for imprint i dont know

1 - 5 - 10 ex 1 mirror ?

craft its Sadomaso game inside poe game

I have said often enough in this thread, don't imprint for these two mods... It makes absolutely NO sense. Both are very common mods, absolutely not worth imprinting. The 145c you spend on one imprint, you can spend on 1600 Alterations, which would be much more effective as you will roll those two mods multiple times with these Alterations.

Gone through 5k alterations so far and only had the 2 mods come up on a lucky regal then screwed on the annul..starting from scratch. If I ever see 2 blue mods I’ll be completely happy spending another exalt just to make sure I can stop refilling this garbage so I don’t know what you’re talking about easy common mods lol no offense

Just for grins I ran the math using poedb.

The odds for rolling +1 to level of socketed gems prefix and either one of the Shaper maim suffixes range from roughly 1-in-530 for an ilvl 75 mace to about 1-in-610 for a mace capable of rolling all mods. Assuming an ilvl 75 mace, the odds of not rolling both mods after spending 5k alts is about 1-in-10,000.
Why mace need to be from 75 to 81 ilvl? I have ilvl 85 now should I craft that one or it wont work?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Damn hitting the right Lethal Pride jewel is expensive lol
"
Vassili666 wrote:
Why mace need to be from 75 to 81 ilvl? I have ilvl 85 now should I craft that one or it wont work?

Any Shaper mace, ilvl 75 or higher will work. But as ivl increases, you'll be able to roll more and more undesirable mods that weren't possible with lower ilvl maces.

In other words, a Shaper ilvl 75/76 mace is optimal in the sense that it's the easiest ilvl to roll the mods you want - but higher ilvl maces work too, albeit with a higher expected cost for crafting.

If you haven't qualitied/6-linked your mace yet, I'd definitely look for a lower ilvl mace as it will be easier to craft; if you've already 6-linked your mace, my guess is that you're better off sticking with it though I haven't run the math to be sure.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Sep 19, 2019, 7:25:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info