[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
"
Mecielle wrote:
Anybody been following the price development of the 4-white gloves? Is the current price of 6ex normal?

Because it feels really high if you can expect to get it in 4 attempts in the temple @ paying 100c per try.
Where are you getting 100c from? The gloves are 1c. And I agree it’s stupid expensive, but then you cannot gaurantee a L3 corruption room.

100c is the current price if you buy a T3 corruption room. I know the gloves are 1c.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 18, 2019, 5:00:01 PM
I don't know what all the fuss is about with phys reflect maps. I can do them just fine with skeletons. Yes they die often. So what? Spectres don't die unless you do blight and the guardian is just fine. Clear speed is obviously reduced a lot but it's not that bad.
And I'm not talking about crap level maps. These are 8-mod elder T15's that I'm talking about and my skeletons are only 5-link.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
I don't know what all the fuss is about with phys reflect maps. I can do them just fine with skeletons. Yes they die often. So what? Spectres don't die unless you do blight and the guardian is just fine. Clear speed is obviously reduced a lot but it's not that bad.
And I'm not talking about crap level maps. These are 8-mod elder T15's that I'm talking about and my skeletons are only 5-link.

Thats what I have been saying since the beginning, but going chaos conversion isn't about phys refect anymore. It is about gaining a shitton of clear speed and single target damage now.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

Thats what I have been saying since the beginning, but going chaos conversion isn't about phys refect anymore. It is about gaining a shitton of clear speed and single target damage now.

That's all fine. Just saying nobody needs to go chaos just to do phys reflect maps. If they choose it for other reasons then ok.

Although to be honest I don't understand why chaos has better clear speed. You can put haste on phys just fine. And having brutality seems faster to me than withering touch which needs stacks (i.e. multiple hits). For bosses it may be more damage (haven't checked the numbers but I have no reason to doubt what people are saying). But clear speed ? Why ?
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

Usual price of the 4W Triad Grips is around 5ex in Blight softcore, but if you're unlucky and none are up cheap it could be 6ex. I wouldn't expect it to climb any higher because it's an "easy" and cheap corruption that everyone can do without thinking (corrupting good 6L costs money, Frostferno requires you to do the extra step of making it first.) Speaking of standard having no white Triad Grips from a few pages back...sounds like a moneymaking opportunity for someone!

I don't use the ctrl bar for skills, I put my 4 auras there so I can quickly turn them on when I log in. Preference I guess. I could bind Vaal Haste on my last skill slot to F though. That's a good idea thanks.

My bars are middle click Vaal Skeletons, right click Leap Slam, 1 - Skeletons, 2 - Convocation, 3 - Bone Armor, 4 - Desecrate, 5 - Spirit Offering. If you're not using skeletons you have tons of extra slots.

Why do I put Desecrate on the bar? So I can go Desecrate, Desecrate, Spirit Offering on bosses. 10 corpses adding to Spirit Offering's length. You don't NEED the buff, but it's nice.

Physical reflect maps on physical build with just skeletons sucks. You have to resummon all your zombies and sometimes spectres too. To do it fast that involves me switching in a mana pot in town, desecrating, hitting raise zombie 14 times, and then taking the mana pot out. I'd rather just throw the map in the garbage....

Edit: Yeah you could just use Haste instead of Pride on physical since they're both 50% I think. Brutality gives like 15% more damage compared to the next highest support? Could be straight up better.

Edit edit: Actually on a big fatty blight boss on paper with withered you're going to afflict them with >50% increased damage taken (more damage), at a cost of ~35% more damage from Brutality over Withering Touch. The math is funky because you have multiple additive sources of phys as extra chaos. Someone competent with PoB can do the real math. For anything but Blight bosses and 4-5 way Legion bosses it doesn't matter. Everything in the game insta-dies or insta-phases both ways.
Last edited by DiabloImmoral on Sep 18, 2019, 5:51:18 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
Anybody been following the price development of the 4-white gloves? Is the current price of 6ex normal?

Because it feels really high if you can expect to get it in 4 attempts in the temple @ paying 100c per try.
Where are you getting 100c from? The gloves are 1c. And I agree it’s stupid expensive, but then you cannot gaurantee a L3 corruption room.

100c is the current price if you buy a T3 corruption room. I know the gloves are 1c.
It never even occurred to me to buy/sell rooms, but it makes perfect sense there is a market for specific rooms like that.
"
"
Mecielle wrote:

It never even occurred to me to buy/sell rooms, but it makes perfect sense there is a market for specific rooms like that.

Yea, just don't buy from some random in global chat. There are discords and the forums, many even stream it so you can make sure they don't just say the gloves poofed while they now have your 100c and 4-white gloves :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 18, 2019, 6:00:09 PM
I have a juicy addition to the chaos convertion setup comming up either early tomorrow or after stream. If you want to see it live you can tune in, but don't have the time to update it right now! its a fat defensive layer at the cost of a bit of dps!
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:

Physical reflect maps on physical build with just skeletons sucks. You have to resummon all your zombies and sometimes spectres too. To do it fast that involves me switching in a mana pot in town, desecrating, hitting raise zombie 14 times, and then taking the mana pot out. I'd rather just throw the map in the garbage....

For the last time... my point is that you can run phys reflect maps perfectly fine with the phys build when you have to (i.e. vaaled maps when filling your atlas). On normal maps runs just spend a chaos to re roll. No point in switching to chaos just for that.

Ohh Yea I only do HC and its still 55 for the lowest one...
In game since Minotaur League..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info