[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

those unconnected notables are amulet enchants with oil from league
Last edited by Sonidox on Sep 4, 2019, 1:33:20 PM
"
Kiaksin wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask if there is an empail version of this build? Impail became famous as a very strong mechanic in the legion and in the new patch it is generally left unchanged. So how it works with different minions?

You can only inflict impale yourself, and minions use a charge rather than adding them. It is completely useless on zombies, and minions in general.
Hi. any updates with 3.8 skill tree and new summoner gems? will planned? mb like too see new Carrion Golem etc. Want to start with your shit
Last edited by Voodination on Sep 4, 2019, 3:10:29 PM
"
Voodination wrote:
Hi. any updates with 3.8 skill tree and new summoner gems? will planned? mb like too see new Carrion Golem etc. Want to start with your shit

started working on the new skill tree, it will be up before launch don't worry about that. I'll also update the skillgems, depending on how slow GGG is to release some skillgem info.
that's great, thank you! will you also be able to mention some of the new crafts and how end game gear may change? Thank you! (I will be playing this build for sure)
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Kiaksin wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask if there is an empail version of this build? Impail became famous as a very strong mechanic in the legion and in the new patch it is generally left unchanged. So how it works with different minions?

You can only inflict impale yourself, and minions use a charge rather than adding them. It is completely useless on zombies, and minions in general.

Impale can be inflicted by summons too
I have used dread banner all the 3.7 league, and most of bosses were in spikes for a few seconds :D
Last edited by Uoykai on Sep 4, 2019, 6:12:13 PM
How much dps are zombies going to lose from Violent Dead and Flesh Binder being removed from the game? It doesn't seem like slam cooldown is going to come close to the amount you could get before.
Last edited by GMG_Pie on Sep 4, 2019, 6:33:27 PM
"
GMG_Pie wrote:
How much dps are zombies going to lose from Violent Dead being removed from the game? It doesn't seem like slam cooldown is going to come close to the amount you could get before.

slam have reduced cd while you lvl this gem up.
so zombies will have near the same dps, but cause of ascendancy its higher, then it was before
Last edited by Uoykai on Sep 4, 2019, 6:11:45 PM
"
Uoykai wrote:

so zombies will have near the same dps, but cause of ascendancy its higher, then it was before

The gem only makes up for most of the cd lose from necro. We will be without 200% aleast.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
Uoykai wrote:

The gem only makes up for most of the cd lose from necro. We will be without 200% aleast.

So it will be 2.5 sec cd reduction, but not 1.25, it would affect clear speed of packs, but not solotarget dps (if zombies will have enough accuracy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info