3.7.5b Patch Notes

woohoo
2 more on the pile, boys
I want my LICH!!!!!!!!
please combine patches like that. its really annoying having an update every other day
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
3.7.5 Patch Notes:

Added support for the announcement of our upcoming expansion and the new supporter packs that will be released later this week.

after that:

"
3.7.5b Patch Notes:

Added the Sentinel Overlord and Bane Lich Supporter Packs. There are two price points available for each and they feature exclusive armour sets as well as weapon effects, pets, social frames, forum titles and more. Thank you for your support!

??????????????????????????

Agreed. Really unprofessional planning. Both should have been done at the same time. Having 2 restarts and patches in the space of a couple of days for things that aren't unforeseen is amateur hour at best.

GGG are supposed to no longer be a small indie dev, so perhaps it's about time that some professional planning is put into the patching schedule and process!!!

(I won't even go there on the state of the servers and the constant lagfest that gets worse and worse as time goes on)
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:38:57 PM
Last edited by Black__Dawn on Aug 22, 2019, 6:19:22 PM
so when will the font fix patch come out?
when is "increased energy shield recovery rate while affected by malevolence" watcher's eye gonna get fixed, or should we not expect a fix at all???

it's been in bug report for close to 6 months now.
what are private leagues?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info