New Gems for Summoners in Path of Exile: Blight

New supporter packs?

Does any of these will work with DD or Blink/mirror arrow minions?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Aug 22, 2019, 12:52:03 AM
So it will take up a slot...? Not to mention we gonna need to switch gems...
"
Edimasta wrote:
I don't see this as the best solution... Deathmark should be a Curse, not a support gem for the Minion. And the Aggressive / Defensive should be one gem that can be toggled... like blood and sand stance.

As it is now we constantly have to swap gems, and that is more than annoying. Sorry GGG... not your best solution :(

Have to agree with this!

Would like to know: If you have deathmark on a target, and you go out of range, when will this minion follow you again if the target did not die yet?

Also, what is the range for aggresive? ... as many enemies attack you from offscreen. Might minions have a much larger range in which they will attack?
And what happens with defensive if an enemy attacks me from off-screen, will they attack it?
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 22, 2019, 1:10:16 AM
What about Infernal Legion Support and the Elementalist ascendancy skill, Liege of the Primordial, which makes Golems immune to elemental damage?
anyone notice the BOSS was teleporting
THANK YOU FOR ADDING A GEM TO FIX THE ONE ISSUE I ALWAYS HAD WITH MY ZOMBIE/SKELLY BUILDS!!!!!!! sadly....i will be playing wow classic.
"
RockLeesWW wrote:
OK i get it im going summoner next league geez!!!!

You too? I think I'll enjoy trying a summoner out, although it may be my second character.
Looks nice!

New Supporter Packs when?
ok you have me bacK LOL

release some good RMT plsss:D
I would love to see a comeback for SRS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info