wow cool nice
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Looks good
Saved
"
choppedeuce wrote:
Why aren't the minions are aggressive/defensive gems just one toggleable gem?

Good question actually, like blood and sand stance?
Petition to make "Deathmark" compatible with Totems.

... Please, we need a little love.
nvm... E*
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Aug 22, 2019, 12:27:41 AM
It seems like deathmark should be more like a curse than a support, maybe even a notable passive that grants the ability. It Feels like a bit of a waste to have to use up a link to be able to precisely control your skill, since most other skills in the game don't have to do this. All the other gems seem pretty neat though.
seems really nice :D
Uh Oh !! Somehow i knew it this league will be a summoner league :D let the zombie do the shiet ! let the zombie do the shiet :D whop whop :D
"
Different combinations of these three support gems let you use different minions for different roles. An example might be using your Zombies with Meat Shield to protect you, your Carrion Golems with Feeding Frenzy to clear groups of enemies, and the Deathmark Support on both of them so you can send all of them in after bosses while you evade the bosses abilities from a distance.

I wish deathmark was an active gem instead of a support. As a support, this example setup in the quote requires two linked deathmarks to pull off as opposed to one unlinked one if Deathmark was an active skill gem. That's a bit much to ask in today's gem-slot-crammed meta.
I don't see this as the best solution... Deathmark should be a Curse, not a support gem for the Minion. And the Aggressive / Defensive should be one gem that can be toggled... like blood and sand stance.

As it is now we constantly have to swap gems, and that is more than annoying. Sorry GGG... not your best solution :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info