GGG is Hiring Programmers

For the guys who get hired, dont be jerks and do a good job, CHANGE things thats your chance, thats our chance with new blood injected ^^
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Its pity im not on zealand :((

Their hr would look at your 40 challenges in path of exile and move cv to recycle bin in a heart beat.

heh
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
any work for an american PE? plez
For these positions, we are not accepting candidates from outside New Zealand or Australia. Please only apply if you are a New Zealand or Australian resident or citizen.

big disappointment
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Their hr would look at your 40 challenges in path of exile and move cv to recycle bin in a heart beat.

How is this relevant? If you focus on challenges and are efficient, 1-2 hours a day is usually enough time to complete 40/40. If anything having an interest and/or being knowledgable about the game would be beneficial for the position.

Last edited by dupie on Nov 15, 2019, 11:31:53 PM
wow that's so cool
!
Hire someone who can write the complex code needed to make me immune to damage while I'm in a zana or betrayal menu.
"
Drekor wrote:
"
user interface development

Bigger skillbar confirmed?

even just one slot extra would be nice
I hope it won't happen the same as Diablo 3, because u guys are sitting on a diamond mine unpolished,u guys just need to polish the diamonds and people will buy it, if u know what i mean,anyway rock-n-roll and keep it up. :)
"
unlucky_child wrote:

I feel the same :((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info