Community Showcase

PuRtY
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
xMustard wrote:
i'd use that exalted keychain

+1

great stuff as always, community never disappoints. Let's not speak about public mapping though.
"
Kross0m wrote:
Hi, I would like to buy your Exalted Orb KeyChain listed for 5 USD in Real Life (stash tab "Community Showcase"; position bottom 7)
Two thumbs up!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
Those look amazing!
SO COOL!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I dont like that tatoo. Bad idea

I rather not judge. But I tend to agree :x

I'd rather not say just how much I judge. But yeah, if you're going to make a relatively indelible mark on your flesh for life, you'd probably want it to be something with deep significance. But hey, maybe they found that particular essence and it really, really meant something.

*shrug* It's a decently-done tat, which I think is the point. But unless they did it themselves, it seems a little disingenuous crediting the canvas for the artist's work.

Well, noone will know what that tatoo means. And i don’t understand why make essence and not something “more” Poe. Either way, I never liked tattoos related to games. Yeah, nice job, ppl give you some e-likes, but going all through that effort for just that? No, thanks!

I remember someone made a tatoo with Jah ith ber. I wonder what will others think now, when they see some random unknown words to human beings on his body
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
that key chain is so dope
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Really wish i could draw and do art like these guys and girls.

I find it hard to draw a stick man LOL.

Well done keep up the awesome art.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
I dont like that tatoo. Bad idea

I rather not judge. But I tend to agree :x

I'd rather not say just how much I judge. But yeah, if you're going to make a relatively indelible mark on your flesh for life, you'd probably want it to be something with deep significance. But hey, maybe they found that particular essence and it really, really meant something.

*shrug* It's a decently-done tat, which I think is the point. But unless they did it themselves, it seems a little disingenuous crediting the canvas for the artist's work.

The poster did the tattoo for their girlfriend as practice.

The thread: Path of Exile tattoo

Dunno why they stopped linking to the threads these things come from.

"
Kross0m wrote:
Hi, I would like to buy your Exalted Orb KeyChain listed for 5 USD in Real Life (stash tab "Community Showcase"; position bottom 7)

LMAO! Brilliant.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Aug 14, 2019, 12:06:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info