The R'lyeh Star

<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
b o m p
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Hello,

I've been seriously playing (at least 1 character to 90) SC temp leagues since Abyss although I do often spend the end of league trying builds in Standard. I play 1-2 hrs on weeknights and 2-4 hrs on weekends and would mostly love to socialize on guild chat to spice up my PoE play sessions, but not into Discord. I have a decent understanding of theorycrafting builds, leveling, and progression, but not so much economy, crafting, or endgame (low level Delves, Uber Elder, etc).
"
Emanresu12 wrote:
Hello,

I've been seriously playing (at least 1 character to 90) SC temp leagues since Abyss although I do often spend the end of league trying builds in Standard. I play 1-2 hrs on weeknights and 2-4 hrs on weekends and would mostly love to socialize on guild chat to spice up my PoE play sessions, but not into Discord. I have a decent understanding of theorycrafting builds, leveling, and progression, but not so much economy, crafting, or endgame (low level Delves, Uber Elder, etc).

Sorry this has been left for a few days, we usually get people see the thread and then hop on discord to ask for an invite!

No worries though, i'll log on when i'm home from work today and send you an invite ingame :)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info